Your Three Deaths

RhaenysBee

Peter Baelish Little Finger. You could argue as brilliant as he is at times some of his schemes and plans cost the realm many lives.

Walder Frey. Although letting him watch his whole family die would be more fitting as distasteful as that sounds. He may not have orchestrated it all by himself but it was his house and he had the final say.

Joffrey Lannister. Refuse to call him anything else. Dude was pretty sick and was well on his way to becoming another wack job. His treatment of his subjects and kingdom were pretty sickening. Who murders the father of his bride to be and then makes her look at his head on a pike afterwards?

1. Lady Stoneheart - I would never wish Cat dead, but I want whatever part of Cat that's left in there to be at peace with Ned and Robb.

2. Ramsey - he's fulfilled his function. Whatever villainy needs to be carried out in the North for plot purposes can be orchestrated by Roose.

3. Qyburn - he's a creepy torturer and I think he's fulfilled his plot function.

For the realm:

Varys & Littlefinger, the two most brilliant and dangerous puppetmasters, constantly sowing seeds for war and suffering. Varys is my #1 target for what he does to his "little birds."

3) Euron

In the beginning it was 1) Joffrey 2) Gregor 3)Cersei

Now (after DWD) its 1) Ramsay 2)Axell Florent (or is it Axell? Whichever the irritating one is that's still alive) 3) Cersei

Kind of hoping that Gregor stays dead...

I have to say i heartedly agree with Blueberry Stark about Lady Stoneheart, i just want somebody to put that poor woman out of her misery.

1. another point on their favour

2. That's the only thing that I don't like about Jon.

1. As a Targaryen supporter, I disagree, but two completely different viewpoints should not even start arguing about that, so just peace out and cheers :cheers:

2. What if we are mistaken, GRRM is a troll and that's Ned's melancholy?

1. As a Targaryen supporter, I disagree, but two completely different viewpoints should not even start arguing about that, so just peace out and cheers :cheers:

2. What if we are mistaken, GRRM is a troll and that's Ned's melancholy?

i thinks its pretty safe to assume GRRM is a troll lmao :laugh:

Archived