Confessions 6.0 - Nothing But Your Heart's Truth

Woman of War

Since my confession got cut off in mid sentence I simply start a new thread:

I have to confess that I do not care the least little bit about "houses", I do not have a favorite house nor a less favorite. Protagonists' characterization is strongest whenever they distance themselves, consciously or unconsciously, from their respective houses and their upbringing, for good or for worse, and become their own men or women. Actually this is what all the books are about: Find out who you really are, stripped of all identity building crutches, learn to rely on yourself and on true friends.

I care for favorite characters and their individual development, not for the fate of houses who are symbols of war and oppression, for 99% of Westerosi population.

And I was trembling from awe about how well written was Septon Meribald's speech.

I confess I found the Asha Greyjoy-Qarl the Maid sex scene extremely enjoyable. So enjoyable it cancelled out the awfulness of the Sam Tarly sex scene.

Yes, Asha moved up a notch with me after that.

I confess that although I do like Stannis, I would get some satisfaction if/when he dies or fails because of all the die-hard Stannis fans here...petty of me, I know.

i confess i think we need to space these threads out , at least a month or so apart

I confess that these threads are vastly more interesting then the hundredth "Who is the best fighter", "Is Tywin's child a Targaryen?", "Stannis is awesome", etc threads that seem to always come up.

I confess that I kind of want to see Euron burn Highgarden just because the Tyrells haven't suffered any major loss yet.

I confess that these threads are vastly more interesting then the hundredth "Who is the best fighter", "Is Tywin's child a Targaryen?", "Stannis is awesome", etc threads that seem to always come up.

I confess that I kind of want to see Euron burn Highgarden just because the Tyrells haven't suffered any major lose yet.

i confess that i agree with you and i enjoy this thread a lot but in order for it to stay fresh and not turn into one of said threads we need to space them out,let the bottle breath

I confess that I kind of want to see Euron burn Highgarden just because the Tyrells haven't suffered any major lose yet.

I confess I want Willas to be the TWoW prologue and die horribly at Euron's hands. Im horrible like that. Maybe Euron tells him he's stealing all Willas' horses before he delivers the final blow.

I confess that I don't understand why people praise Kevan as being a noble person so much. Especially, seeing how he blindly followed Tywin and organized the mass rapes and destruction caused by Gregor Clegane and Vargo Hoat.

I confess that I find Tywin to be a worse monster then Gregor, in how at least Gregor didn't hide his monstrous nature while Tywin pretends to be some noble and honorable lord.

I confess that while I don't really hate either Jaime or Tyrion that I still want them both to die with Cersei just so Tywin's line will be extinguished (though I will be sad when Tommen and Myrcella die, but that has already been foretold) and I especially want them to all kill each other because of the hatred Tywin fostered in them against each other.

Archived