Crackpot Theories that You Really Want to be True.

The Hound being alive is number one but that one's not crackpot it seems quite likely

the crackpot relating to this IMO is what him being alive will mean. Will he kill unGregor-Ser Robert Strong? Will he marry Sansa, or become her paramour if she marries someone else?

what? They could want that. I wouldn't mind it.

Why would they? They don't fit each others personalities at all.

Jon would find her entitled and impulsive. And Dany would find him boring and uninteresting.

Not a good match.

Davos to be AA, because it would really confuse Melisandre.

Jon=Ned+?, because i'm just contrary. I do kind of want everybody to be wrong about Rhaegar and Lyanna, or at least about Jon being a legitimate heir to the throne. And it would be nice to see that Ned wasn't entirely lying to everyone for all those years.

the crackpot relating to this IMO is what him being alive will mean. Will he kill unGregor-Ser Robert Strong? Will he marry Sansa, or become her paramour if she marries someone else?

In this case I'd like him to either kill Gregor, or save one of the girls. Him marrying Sansa would be dumb imo he's a lot more like Arya and that'd be a hilarious relationship if she weren't 10 or whatever she is

Why would they? They don't fit each others personalities at all.

Jon would find her entitled and impulsive. And Dany would find him boring and uninteresting.

Not a good match.

I disagree to some extent. They're both people that care about the realm. They *might* be good together. He's attractive, and so is she. They would make beautiful babies together :D

remember, this is a crackpot thread, you can want anything you want with little to no reason.

I disagree to some extent. They're both people that care about the realm. They *might* be good together. He's attractive, and so is she. They would make beautiful babies together :D

remember, this is a crackpot thread, you can want anything you want with little to no reason.

your right I just really don't want it to to happen but you have a right to your opinion. Sorry if I offended you

your right I just really don't want it to to happen but you have a right to your opinion. Sorry if I offended you

not offended, just thought it was a strange reaction based on the thread premise. Wasn't trying to attack, just understand :D

Archived