Crackpot Theories that You Really Want to be True.

As Jon looked around, they were all on their knees,

"The King in the North!" They bellowed, even the Wildlings, who had never bowed to anyone, were all on their knees. All but Stannis. As the voices eventually died, Stannis stood there, for a long time he did nothing, then he simply nodded.

"The King in the North."

I would love this (or something similar) to be Jon's final chapter in WoW (just after R+L=J's revealed), yes, I know it will never happen and would be seriously cheesy. But damnit it would be epic.

Many of mine conflict.

One: all of Tywin's children aren't his and are actually Aery's bastard children.

Two: connected with number one, all tywin's children are actually the three heads of the dragon and not Dany or anyone else.

Three: Jon Snow is actually Aegon, Rhaegar's son via Elir

Four: Fake "Aegon" is a descendant of Aerion, Maeker's son and therefore has a better claim to the iron throne than Dany.

Five: Jon is one if the heads of the dragon, and he can warg into his dragon like he does ghost.

Davos to be AA, because it would really confuse Melisandre.

Jon=Ned+?, because i'm just contrary. I do kind of want everybody to be wrong about Rhaegar and Lyanna, or at least about Jon being a legitimate heir to the throne. And it would be nice to see that Ned wasn't entirely lying to everyone for all those years.

I want Euron to have hired the faceless men that killed Balon with the dragon egg he claimed to have thrown into the sea.

Hopefully then Arya find the dragon egg, flees to the wall and gives it to Jon who hatches it and proves he is a targaryen and than fucks shit up

Jaime and Cersei are Aerys Targaryen's true children.

I love those. Especially the Davos theory would be priceless. It'd crack me up so hard :D

Five: Jon is one if the heads of the dragon, and he can warg into his dragon like he does ghost.

Now that I come to think of this one, this might be actually very well come true. Maybe not Jon, maybe it's Bran or Arya, but who knows? For all we know, Bran is able to control Hodor and Summer, so why not the dragons? Sure, they might have a stronger "personality" than Hodor (HODOR!) but then again Bran has a huge talent and 3EC as his teacher.. I might really see this one coming true.

I want Varys to having been trained by the Faceless Men. It would fit his set of skills. The FM teach you how to

- Lie convincingly

- Disguise yourself effectively

- Be silent on your feet

- Gather lots of information about people

It would also put a nice spin on the sellsword riddle. "The sellsword" being a Faceless Man who's really pulling the strings. "And yet he's no one."

I'd like "The Theory of Everything" that was posted a few weeks ago to be true. If it were I'd be even more impressed with what GRRM has managed to do.

Wasn't that the theory where dragons and The Others came to Westeros on a fallen moon together or something like that?

Wasn't that the theory where dragons and The Others came to Westeros on a fallen moon together or something like that?

No. The theory of everything is basically the theory that AA had two wives, one who gave birth to the ancestors of the Valyrian Dragonlords and another who gave birth to the ancestors of house Stark. This means the only way to get AAR was to rejoin the two bloodlines again, which has just happened in Jon Snow.

No. The theory of everything is basically the theory that AA had two wives, one who gave birth to the ancestors of the Valyrian Dragonlords and another who gave birth to the ancestors of house Stark. This means the only way to get AAR was to rejoin the two bloodlines again, which has just happened in Jon Snow.

Oh, thanks. I remember that one now.

Got that confused with other one then.

Makes some sense that the Starks would be of the bloodline of AA. Assuming AA helped fight the Others he would of had to be in the north. So it would make sense if he had children after he came to the North that they would be one of the powerful families in the region. As for the Targaryens coming from AA IDK. It's a bit more of a stretch, but if you assume he originally lived in Essos and he had children with Nisa Nisa before killing her, then they could be the founding members of the Targaryen line.

Further stretching this whole thing, maybe AA had two powerful abilities. The ability to be connected with dragons (so called having "the blood of the dragon"). And the ability to be a powerful warg. These two abilities working together would be extremely powerful. You could control dragons without have to even ride them. So if AA had two children one got the warg ability and the other got the dragon's blood. Either of these abilities would be a sign of being descended from AA. Bring them back together in one person and you have AAR!

That sound plausible?

Archived