Small questions v.10010

Angalin

My question: What was Roose's official story for how the RW went down? Did he deny being there? Or did he basically fess up to killing Robb?

I think it was assumed Robb turned on Roose,but regardless most of the northmen don't believe it. Especially since he just so happened to become Warden of the North.

Why did Syrio Forel stop being the First Sword of Braavos? Is it mentioned anywhere in the books? It seems a pretty big demotion, being the top guy for the Sealord of Braavos to the dancing master of a little girl.

We don't know, but some people speculate that if there's a change of administration (i.e. old Sealord dies), the new Sealord might want to appoint new people. When Joff suceeded Robert, he too fired the old "First Sword" of Westeros (Barristan) and appointed Jaime as LC in his place.

Are you including the likes of Timmet or Euron?

I mean all of them, I just realized they keep popping up all over the place. Timett, Euron, Bloodraven, one-eye the wolf, Balerion the kitty, there's even a one-eyed crone in Vas Dothrak.

We don't know, but some people speculate that if there's a change of administration (i.e. old Sealord dies), the new Sealord might want to appoint new people. When Joff suceeded Robert, he too fired the old "First Sword" of Westeros (Barristan) and appointed Jaime as LC in his place.

This. Only I believe it's more than just speculation.

Balerion only has on eye? I thought he lost an ear, not an eye...

That one took me by surprise too, but indeed- according to the wiki it says somewhere in AGoT that the black tomcat Arya chases has only one eye.

Now all the Bloodraven-Balerion theories make so much more sense :dunce:

That one took me by surprise too, but indeed- according to the wiki it says somewhere in AGoT that the black tomcat Arya chases has only one eye.

Now all the Bloodraven-Balerion theories make so much more sense :dunce:

Thanks for setting me straight.

The line Bronn had about the eyrie was that in the book or just the show1 and what was the book that Roose burned at Harrenhal2. Also who is the Tattered Prince3?

1. You will have to say more, not sure what/which you are talking about. 2. We don't know what the book was, I believe there are whole threads on that. 3. http://awoiaf.wester...Tattered_Prince

The line Bronn had about the eyrie was that in the book or just the show?

Are you talking about Bronn's "Give me ten good men and some climbing spikes. I'll impregnate the bitch"? I think that was show only. Book Bronn doesn't make empty boasts he couldn't follow through with, no matter how bad ass they would sound.

Archived