Now he was a man, now a wolf, now a man again.

StrengthInHonor

If this was mentioned, tell me and I will remove it. The prophecy is that AA must be born amidst salt and smoke and under a bleeding star. Somewhere, can I cannot find it right now, someone remarked the melt off the ice tasted like a tear. There is always smoke at the Wall. Is the comet still blazing?

Or is there someone with Star in their name who will die on the Wall?

Like I said, if this has been brought up before sorry.

If this was mentioned, tell me and I will remove it. The prophecy is that AA must be born amidst salt and smoke and under a bleeding star. Somewhere, can I cannot find it right now, someone remarked the melt off the ice tasted like a tear. There is always smoke at the Wall. Is the comet still blazing?

Or is there someone with Star in their name who will die on the Wall?

Like I said, if this has been brought up before sorry.

One reference to the salty taste of tears was at the end of Bran's chapter in ASOS as he passes through the Black Gate to the far side of the Wall. There may be others you had in mind.

As far as the Star reference... there seems to be a growing consensus around here that Melisandre is connected to Shiera Seastar, who was of Targaryen blood, and the half-sister of Bloodraven. If true, that certainly raises some interesting possibilities for resolution of the prophecies...

Archived