Warging dragon? Is it even possible?

Nope its an opinion, theories are accepted by a whole community, like gravitational force is an accepted theory by the science community, R+L=J is an accepted theory by this community.

It's still a theory. An opinion is, for example, that Sansa is dumb. That's an opinion. Theory is a rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking.

It's still a theory. An opinion is, for example, that Sansa is dumb. That's an opinion. Theory is a rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking.

More of a hypothesis to me, theories are supposed to be accepted not rejected, hypothesis however can be accepted or rejected.

"Sansa is dumb," Sounds like a theory to me. Just becareful of the Sansaites - they are always listening, lurking, watching , and waiting for some poor fool to disparage their precious Sansa and then BAM! Ten of them of are attacking you from board to board and calling you names. Trust me (shudders) its horrible

"Sansa is dumb," Sounds like a theory to me. Just becareful of the Sansaites - they are always listening, lurking, watching , and waiting for some poor fool to disparage their precious Sansa and then BAM! Ten of them of are attacking you from board to board and calling you names. Trust me (shudders) its horrible

Yes I am a proud Sansaite and I am lurking and watching :lol:

there is no conclusive evidence either way on whether dragons can be skinchanged YET, but based on the information we have so far (most of which has already been posted) I believe it is possible.

As for the heat of the dragons flesh/blood harming a skinchanger - I dont think that makes sense. When Hagon says you can skinchange any creature that swims, crawls, flys, or walks - he doesnt say no fish because they are COLD-BLOODED. Wouldnt that be just as bad as the dragons hot blood but in the other direction?

GRRM said "we'll see" thats just keeping suspense for the reader.

Varamyr I dont remember any foreshadowing. Can you show me?

I don't have my book now but is where it says tha ALL beasts (flying, swimming etc) can be warged and not to mention that Varamyr says that Jon's own gift is more powerfull than his own.

I don't have my book now but is where it says tha ALL beasts (flying, swimming etc) can be warged and not to mention that Varamyr says that Jon's own gift is more powerfull than his own.

Maybe he didnt think of dragons because at that time everyone believes dragons are dead?

As for the heat of the dragons flesh/blood harming a skinchanger - I dont think that makes sense. When Hagon says you can skinchange any creature that swims, crawls, flys, or walks - he doesnt say no fish because they are COLD-BLOODED. Wouldnt that be just as bad as the dragons hot blood but in the other direction?

Dragons are fire made flesh. Fishes are not ice made flesh. Sorry I can't resist. :P

I love Sansa by the way

Dragons are fire made flesh. Fishes are not ice made flesh. Sorry I can't resist. :P

Yes Yes but north of the wall in a frozen pond a fish would be icy cold - below freezing - damn you and your witty shenanigans. :cool4: To qoute Charlie Murphy telling a story about Rick James with Dave Chapelle playing Rick James "You were as cold as ice."

Archived