Theon Greyjoy

MidnightAurora

Theon betrayed the Starks and is in the hands of Ramsay Snow, but I had a couple thoughts. Will Theon asked the remaining Starks for forgiveness and will he be remorseful for what he had done? Will the remaining Stark children forgive him, make sure he does some sort of penance or execute him? Personally, I think Robb should have been the one to execute Theon as Theon betrayed Robb the most yet that will not happen. Since he betrayed the Starks and laid way for the North to be attacked and Winterfell taken thus leading a path Roose could take from the Starks. It seems to me it should be the Stark children to hold him to judgement and since each remaining Stark chuild has had different affects and paths taken what would each child choose in pronouncing judgement? Since he betrayed the Starks I feel it is only right that they rule on what to do with him... Thoughts?

I think if any other person takes Theon into custody and judges him it is one more thing taken from the Stark children in being able to exact vengeance or find mercy. If Theon lives and mercy is found what will happen to him, what will he do? Since he is technically the heir to the Iron Islands will he make stake to his claim and do what he should have done in the first place and bring the islands into the North cause? Will he take the black if that is an option and gain some sort of honor in fighting w/o betraying..?

We're in the "Still reading: A Storm of Swords" section, aren't we? Shouldn't it be somewhat of a given that threads here address the story up to that point, and any (spoilers) information from from future books are irrelevant/not to be mentioned?!

If any of the Stark children would have Theon killed, I think it would be Jon (can he be considered a "Stark child"? because the others are far away from him: Sansa is in the Eyrie, Arya is sailing to Braavos, Bran is beyond the wall and the old gods know where Rickon is. However, in theese books everything changes all the time. Maybe he can add his name to Arya's list.

Archived