Favourite original line?

Dragonstoned

''I expect you'll be the first crabbers son to wear the badge.'' - Stannis to Davos after making him hand. Just something you could imagine Stannis saying. Gruff and to the point, as ever.

''Any of those flaming fucking arrows come near me and I'll strangle you with your own guts!'' - The Hound to the archers before the Battle of the Blackwater.

''Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse.'' Hilarious from the Hound.

''I expect you'll be the first crabbers son to wear the badge.'' - Stannis to Davos after making him hand. Just something you could imagine Stannis saying. Gruff and to the point, as ever.

''Any man dies with a clean sword, I'll rape his fucking corpse.'' Hilarious from the Hound.

love these. Also:

Varys: I've always hated the bells. They ring for horror, a dead king, a city under siege...

Tyrion: A wedding.

Varys: Exactly.

:lol:

Not sure if it's in the books or not, but this particular little quote stood out for me...

"There's no cure for being a c**t" - Bronn

Bronn's gems of wisdom are always the best

Tyrion: Just because I pay you for your services, doesn't diminish our friendship.

Bronn: It enhances it, really.

"You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind..."

"Anyone can be killed"

"Next time you're going to do something like that, tell me first!"

"I could be your family"

"You wouldn't be my family, you'd be m'lady."

"If you think this story has a happy ending then you haven't been paying attention". What a great line

Yup, this one is probably my favourite.

Other great ones:

"Forever young" - Roose

"There's no cure for being a cunt" - Bronn

"I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel" - Tyrion(can't remember if this was in the books)

"It's a shame the throne wasn't made out of cocks, they'd never gotten him off it" - Jaime

"Gods help you, Theon Greyjoy. Now you are truly lost" - Rodrik Cassel

"Pork sausage. You think I'm some sort of savage?" - Ramsay

"Hundreds will die" - "Thousands" - Stannis

"I'm not going to rape her, I'm going to fuck her" - Salladhor Saan

"I can't even remember what she looked like. But someone took her away from me. And seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind" - Robert

"Anyone can be killed" - Arya

"Half the country's starving and look at this one" - Anguy

-"Maybe he's the reason half the country's starving" -Thoros

"COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS CITY!" ^_^

"Hundreds will die" - "Thousands" - Stannis

these two are EPIC! :bowdown:

Best from the Hound:

"Any man dies with a clean sword I'll rape his fucking corpse!"

"You'll be glad of the hateful things I do some day, when you're Queen, and I'm all that stands between you and your beloved King."

"You're just like me, only smaller"

Lord Varys:

"Who doesn't like to see their friends fail now and then?"

"Ugly old thing."

" It has a certain appeal."

"The Lysa Arryn of chairs. Shame you had to settle for your second choice." :owned:

Archived