(Twow) Dany and the dothraki..

You bastard

The final scene with Dany in ADWD..what if instead of burning the dothraki like she promised she befriends them, after all she is desperate. The dothraki many not be willing to be led by a woman, but they respect strength overall and that dragon is going to blow theirs minds. Also she could promise them plunder to take down the slavers.

Queen Visenya just about summed it up.

Drogon will probably roast Jhaqo and then the Khalasar will make him the Khal. I can hear it now, Khal Drogon. But of course because Drogon is controlled by Dany. this would in effect make her the leader of the Khalasar.

Adding to that, the Dothraki prophesy of a stallion that mounts the world is the finger pointing directly to Drogo. So, it is not a stretch that upon Jhaqo's imminent roasting, the symbiosis of Dany and Drogo becomes the fearful Khal(esi).

Hey You bastard (i'm sorry if that sounds harsh but i think its your username),

I'm trying really, really hard to avoid any TWOW spoilers at all. I therefore have not actually read the content of this thread. However, even the thread title is more information than I want. For example, it suggests that Dany does not immediately die riding the pale mare, which while unlikely, I considered a vague possibility. Is there any way you could move this to the TWOW sub-forum?

Much love,

FishTarts

Fishtarts, there are no TWoW spoilers in this thread AFAIK. It's all speculation. What do you mean riding the pale mare? Are you suggesting that Dany is suffering from the bloody flux in her last chapter? I don't think that is the case, I think she is just sick from the raspberries.

I don't believe GRRM has released any Dany spoilers.

The dragons are the "stallions" that mount the world. After this, she has the dragons, the unsullied, this Khalisaar, and her people from slavers bay. I say that's an army big enough!

I also agree that Drogon is the stallion that mounts the world. Drogon only though, not the other two dragons who will have different riders.

I don't think the Dothraki will follow Drogon. Drogon is Dany's horse in their eyes, so if they follow someone it will be Dany (the rider).

I keep forgetting... Which Khal did Dany say would die screaming? Was it Pohno/Jaqho (I think Pohno)? After Drogo died one Khal raped her handmaidens and took the majority of the Khalasar, is it the same one she has run into at the end of ADwD?

It was Jhaqo and his bloodrider Mago.

Archived