Was Tywin?

Lord Dolorous Edd

So I just finished the last tyrion chapter and something caught my attention. Tyrion knew where Tywin would be, in the privy. How could he know that? Earlier Pycelle talks about a poison that shuts off your bowels and Oberyn says Tywin can die just like all men. Oberyn knows about poison so I believe he poisoned Tywin. So Tywin would have died anyway and maybe Varys knew that so when he told Tyrion how to get there it was a quicker way for Tywin to die because Varys wanted him to die! I love these books.

• 3 weeks later...

So I just finished the last tyrion chapter and something caught my attention. Tyrion knew where Tywin would be, in the privy. How could he know that

Tyrion's nose may have been sliced but the gods did not deprive him of his sense of smell.:D
Earlier Pycelle talks about a poison that shuts off your bowels and Oberyn says Tywin can die just like all men. Oberyn knows about poison so I believe he poisoned Tywin.
Possible.
So Tywin would have died anyway and maybe Varys knew that so when he told Tyrion how to get there it was a quicker way for Tywin to die because Varys wanted him to die!
Tyrion showed up in the right moment.:P
I love these books.
:cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived