ConCarolinas May 30 - June 1 2014: Charlotte NC GRRM Guest of honor

AB,

If you want to take point please do. You've got a ton more experience than I do. I just know a couple of people who are part of the con. They're running the gaming side. Give me direction and I'm on it as someone pretty local to the whole thing.

In truth, with our upcoming Worldcon bid, it would be better to not be the point person on this. Makotohanbi would definitely prefer less to more.

Ser Scott, Bill,

I'm happy to help where needed. The one thing I learned is that I am limiting con volunteering to set up and breakdown in order to be available to BWB. I'll be there at least 2 days early. I've never been to Charlotte and I'm really looking forward to it.

• 2 months later...

AB,

If you want to take point please do. You've got a ton more experience than I do. I just know a couple of people who are part of the con. They're running the gaming side. Give me direction and I'm on it as someone pretty local to the whole thing.

I've been going for the past few years, but mostly doing gaming. This year I'm planning on little gaming, so that I can go to and possibly help out with the GRRM panels and BwB activities.

My wife is a dealer in the dealer's room, so I will have to help her with setup and takedown.

GH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived