ConCarolinas May 30 - June 1 2014: Charlotte NC GRRM Guest of honor

They called around 1 pm yesterday to tell me she had gone to paint and that it would be 24 hrs. The adjuster knows it has to be ready by COB.

Lara worked last night and just went to bed. She'll be leaving Augusta around 5 pm. I hope to leaving by 3 pm at the latest.

And now I can't find my ticket :tantrum:

I am so jealous of everyone going to the convention today! I wasn't supposed to be there until Saturday morning buuuut I think I may try to get a room for tomorrow night and drive up after work. Thankfully it's only about an hour and a half away from where I live :)

I'm hard to beat. :)

Just arrived. In room 622. Now I must find people.

My wife and I will be arriving tonight, but we're staying at the Sleep Inn across Harris Blvd from the Hilton. We're only coming from Raleigh.

We will be setting up tomorrow morning in the Dealer's room, then I get to RPG Friday Night/Saturday Morning before geeking out on GRRM. (It will be easy to recognize our booth,as we should be the only vendors with Dragonglass.

GH

I will have to come and see the dragonglass, although I may have seen it at CapClave, if you were there. Now I'm having a déjà vu moment, due mostly to the fact I hardly slept last night. Too much happy anticipation.

My friend Meghan and I also did not get tickets to the banquet :frown5:, so we're up for going out tomorrow night if there is anything going on. Can't wait, meeting my husband in University tomorrow at noon to exchange cars and kids, and then mama is free for the weekend :)!!!!!!

For those already in town, if you're looking to get out of the hotel and don't mind a little heat check out the Wine Vault over at the Shoppes at University Place. I love sitting out there with a beverage or two just relaxing, and it's a great way to pass some time.

Looking forward to meeting you all this weekend!!!!!

Just waiting on Sis to watch Wendy so I can throw the bags in the rental, swing by and pick Broomstick. Should be out of town by 430 at the latest, should arrive around 7-8.

Will one of you fine NSSS txt me some pics of the dragon glass when you get some time? I may want to place an order...

Have I mentioned how sad I am to be stuck here in NJ? Stupid herniated disc... I can't blame Pod for this one, though.

Have fun, all! \m/

Will one of you fine NSSS txt me some pics of the dragon glass when you get some time? I may want to place an order...

Have I mentioned how sad I am to be stuck here in NJ? Stupid herniated disc... I can't blame Pod for this one, though.

Have fun, all! \m/

As you wish. I will visit dragonglass, send you pics or perhaps even facetime

I'm getting on the road now, just in time for the severe thunderstorms, which I should be driving through for the next 4 hours. Then I will see you all at the con hotel!

It will be great to see you again!

Archived