Anyone playing the Game of Thrones board game in NJ?

Hey guys and gals, I was wondering if anyone near the Toms River area plays the GOT board game. I purchased it a little while ago and despite it being amazing, only 2 of my friends are into it. This leads for some bland gameplay and I'm dying for more then 3 players to really mix things up.

This isn't a competitive tournament type deal, just casually playing a A song of Ice and Fire version of Risk with like minded people. So before this begins to sound less like I intend and more like a casual encounters ad, anyone around here play?

• 3 months later...

I haven't played the board game yet but I totally love Risk and A Game of Thrones (obviously)..I am not exactly right next to Toms River, but I would be willing to drive out of my way to play this game if you ever wanna meet up. I live near Cherry Hill so I'm guessing its like a 35-45 minute drive..most of my friends aren't really into Game of Thrones (or only the tv show at the most) I was thinking about buying the game but I'd have no one to play it with... so I can totally relate and see the challenges in getting a descent game going (I hear it works best with 4, 5 or 6 people and not rly with 3).

I would be all for playing the board game or the card game sometime..most likely a weekend after Thanksgiving is over (possibly even after the holidays in general)...message me when a good time is for you...I'm pretty booked up with prior engagements and just started a real job..but I am certainly willing to meet up with some folks to play cards, the board game or even just get a drink

Archived