Who do you think is the weirdest/creepiest character, in your opinion?

nillingar

Lyn Corbray is a pedophile.

He's Littlefinger's Mole inside the Lords Declarant and he's paid for this service in BOYS.

At least one Crow in Jon's recruitment class was sent to the wall because he wouldn't let Corbray molest him.

We are NOT letting this thread get to a second page without Lyn Corbray being mentioned among Westeros' greatest creeps.

I remember Sweetrobin was afraid of him once.

I remember Sweetrobin was afraid of him once.

There was a theory that Lyn molested him. I don't believe it, but it's clear that children should be afraid of him.

Other creepy characters are Qyburn, Patchface, and Euron.

I'd probably say that Varys is pretty creepy/wierd because his nickname is 'The Spider' and he has all of those creepy children that do his bidding for him. And also just how GRRM describes his mannerisms and way of talking is really very creepy and the mystery behind him makes him a very elusive character.

:shocked:

A shady, manipulative whoremonger who's trying to get down with the girl whose father he helped kill because of a weird obsession with her mother, taking her out of KL at that exact point of time when she is implicated in the crime and thus dependant on him, having the person killed he owed his position to, his role in causing the war and lying to Catelyn, who he claims to love, first when sending the message to WF, then about the dagger, making business with the likes of Lyn Corbray, killing Lysa because she can implicate him in the killing of Arryn, he currently plans to kill a child, his steel kiss speech when the topic of Dany's assassination is discussed, his bragging about taking the maidenhead of the Tully-daughters, training Jeyne Poole to become a sex-slave for Ramsay,... hell, I'd rather you'd asked me what's not creepy about him.

Did no one mention Rorge? I don't know where I read this and it may not be true, but he trained Biter, like you train a pit fighting dog, disgusting. Also, the crippler Vargo Hoat, he who slobbers. And Ramsey, really goes without saying. Qyburn doesn't gross me out, probably because what he is doing is pretty vague. Euron is interesting, I don't buy that he used to molest his bros... torture, maybe.. molest nah. I could be wrong

Archived