Crackpot theory: Cersei will kill Myrcella

houseHB

I have a crackpot theory that involves Cersei, Myrcella and Jaime. In ADWD Jaime ponders to himself that he will tell Myrcella and Tommen that he is their father and not Robert. This all hinges on that Jaime survives his encounter with Lady Stoneheart and returns to Kings Landing. With Myrcella possibly returning to Kings Landing as well unless the Dornish have other plans for her, I believe that Jaime will reveal that he is her father when he returns to Kings Landing, which then Myrcella will then go ask her mother if this is true, to cover her tracks Cersei offs Myrcella. Then Jaime finds out what Cersei did and strangles her to death, but before Jaime finishes off Cersei she pulls out a dagger and stabs him fatally they then both die at the same time.

Cersei wouldn't kill her children. Whether she loves them or not aside, I don't see that in her character. She's like a wild animal when it comes to protecting herself, and as she views her children as extensions of herself she would never kill any of them. In that way, she truly is "a lioness."

Cersei wouldn't kill her children. Whether she loves them or not aside, I don't see that in her character. She's like a wild animal when it comes to protecting herself, and as she views her children as extensions of herself she would never kill any of them. In that way, she truly is "a lioness."

but, from the begging of FFC to end of Dance and beyond Cersei entire character has to change i think. she has been removed from a perspective power (By WoS, her kingdom seeing her as a person instead of a Monarch) and Myrcella getting fucked up in Dorne, and trials, and Kevan dying, Pycelle dying.... she might break is all im saying

but, from the begging of FFC to end of Dance and beyond Cersei entire character has to change i think. she has been removed from a perspective power (By WoS, her kingdom seeing her as a person instead of a Monarch) and Myrcella getting fucked up in Dorne, and trials, and Kevan dying, Pycelle dying.... she might break is all im saying

At first I interpreted her as being "broken" by the deaths of Joffery and Tywin, and by the WoS, but now I think that she will bounce back. She really does remind me of a wild animal - she lashes out at ANY perceived threat, but she will never harm her young. I think that she's loves Myrcella and Tommen in her own way, or at least as much as she can love anyone. I just don't think that she recognizes them as being autonomous individuals outside of herself. They came from her body and she sees them as a part of herself, imo.

However, I do also foresee her being really cruel and judgmental to Myrcella because of the facial scarring. Cersei doesn't like that her daughter isn't beautiful anymore.

At first I interpreted her as being "broken" by the deaths of Joffery and Tywin, and by the WoS, but now I think that she will bounce back. She really does remind me of a wild animal - she lashes out at ANY perceived threat, but she will never harm her young. I think that she's loves Myrcella and Tommen in her own way, or at least as much as she can love anyone. I just don't think that she recognizes them as being autonomous individuals outside of herself. They came from her body and she sees them as a part of herself, imo.

However, I do also foresee her being really cruel and judgmental to Myrcella because of the facial scarring. Cersei doesn't like that her daughter isn't beautiful anymore.

i see your point about myrcella.

and i like your point of view, being opposite of what i had thought. she was weak, but now she will be strong. interesting

Archived