Spin: Who Survives the Song of Ice and Fire?

ServantOnIce

There are have been many threads by our fellow Fire Freaks and Thronies about who will die in TWOW, ADOS and possibly TROTW.

But who will survive? Who will make it out and be as well or better off than they were before? As GRRM has said repeatedly the ending will be Bitter Sweet . . Who will be the Sweet?

As much as I hate to say it, as he's my favourite character, I don't see much hope for Jaime making it out alive.

As for those who will survive: Theon (he's gone through too much shit to just be killed off), Sansa, Samwell, Roose Bolton (Ramsay definitely not, but Roose is a man that can be reasoned with + for a "bitter sweet" ending, I believe some of the more "evil" characters have to survive), Davos, Rickon, Bran (though as a tree), Arya, Tyrion (because I doubt GRRM has the balls to kill him off), Arianne and other Dornish people, the Manderly's (though mayhaps not Wyman), Greatjon Umber, Edmure Tully, Also Roslin will be the sole survivng Frey.

Sansa and Rickon. Sansa will be the younger more beautiful Queen of the north, I think she's going to be Queen regent for Rickon.

Bran will eventually return to Winterfell and live in my opinion. I just can't see him being a greenseer, or at least not one bound to a Weirwood.

Arya, Brown Ben Plumm will survive , probably Samwell too, he's the Samwise of ASOIAF.

In terms of likelihood:

Sansa, Rickon, Arianne, Marg, (F)Aegon, Sam, Tyrion, Edmure, Roslin, Ned Dayne, Shireen, Davos, Osha, Asha, Melisandre, gendry, Varys (all pretty safe IMO)

Maybe Theon, maybe Littlefinger, maybe Black walder, maybe Jon, maybe the hound (all unlikely though)

Bran... Well he will "survive" in the tree I think. And he'll be the last chapter, as he was the first. But it will be after many years have passed and the main characters are old/dead

I'm not sure any character is going to have a sweet ending in that specific definition. If you mean sweet as in "Yay, I'm alive!" context, that's a different matter.

Survivors:

Bran

Sansa

Aegon

Edmure

Roslin

Margaery

Doran

Ned Dayne

Gendry

Sam

Asha