Which character's chapters do you think you'll enjoy the most in tWoW?

Jon of the Dead

Or which do you think you'll find more interesting? Based on all the theories and your own speculation

For me, I think Sam and Bran will be the most interesting, even if I didn't like their chapters in aFfC and aDwD and even if they aren't amongst my top favourite characters, mostly because I want to know more about Oldtown and Euron's attack and more about Bloodraven and the Land of Always Winter

Davos, because he's awesome and i love the northern conspiracy theory, Theon/Asha, depending who's POV we get to see Stannis in.

Barristan, because the battle of Meereen will be pretty cool to read, Vic/Tyrion/Barristan/Jorah all in the same area.

Jaime/Brienne, depending who's POV we get for the BwB story.

As of the end of ADWD Theon is absolutely the most compelling POV and/or GRRM's most interesting writing in the series.

Jaime's POV ended on quite the cliffhanger, seasoned with a nice bit of cognitive dissonance w.r.t. Brienne.

Sansa was, at least on my part, sorely missed in ADWD and I still long for an update on her arc.

Victarion POV is just straight up black humor and I'm always down for more of that.

Davos POV promises to be how we see Rickon (yes!) and finally see the mysterious island of Skagos (yes! yes!)

Looking glass to Stannis : Davos, Theon, whatever rando GRRM decides to throw at us like the Dreadfort cook or something.

Jaime: goes without saying, hands down the most consistently interesting POV.

Sansa: want to see her continue to come into her own, plus I'm really curious what's gonna happen in the Vale.

Victarion: Can't wait to see how he courts Daenerys, "We'll sail the Dothraki sea together Babe"

Archived