Which character's chapters do you think you'll enjoy the most in tWoW?

Jon of the Dead

Looking glass to Stannis : Davos, Theon, whatever rando GRRM decides to throw at us like the Dreadfort cook or something.

Jaime: goes without saying, hands down the most consistently interesting POV.

Sansa: want to see her continue to come into her own, plus I'm really curiously what's gonna happen in the Vale.

Victarion: Can't wait to see how he courts Daenerys, "We'll sail the Dothraki sea together Babe"

this.

Theon/Asha: Whoever sees the most 'action', so to speak, about the Battle of Winterfell.

JonCon: I'm interested to see how Storm's End is taken, if it is, and what 'Aegon' and JonCon's next plan of action is, as well as them meeting Arianne.

Cersei: I can't to see the outcome of the trial, her and King's Landing's reaction to Kevan and Pycelle's assassinations, and more crazy, paranoid thoughts from her.

Tyrion will be epic. Maybe even more than ACoK.

Jaime should be fun as always.

Arya has a potential. Sam could also see some interesting things happen to him.

Some Greyjoy in the beginning for Stannis, later Davos.

I want more of my Reek!

You know you want more JonCon and Aegon's campaign too. It could be taken over by Arianne later.

Sansa only to get some sense of next LF moves.

Bran is finally interesting.

Jon will be inactive for at least half the book but then super interesting.

Dany could have some good chapters but then as she becomes more of a queen of Westeros campaigner i see a lot of her story taken over by other POVs.

Oh, and ever crazier Cersei.

I want TWoW!

Looking glass to Stannis : Davos, Theon, whatever rando GRRM decides to throw at us like the Dreadfort cook or something.

Jaime: goes without saying, hands down the most consistently interesting POV.

Sansa: want to see her continue to come into her own, plus I'm really curious what's gonna happen in the Vale.

Victarion: Can't wait to see how he courts Daenerys, "We'll sail the Dothraki sea together Babe"

Jon

Melisandre

Asha

Theon

Arya

Davos

JonCon - for some reason I really look forward to fAegon storyline

Arianne

Tyrion

Samwell

Jaime - I have a feeling I won't like his story as much as in previous books

Areo Hotah - surprising as it might sound I think we will came upon some hints of R+L=J in his POV.

Archived