Will history repeat itself?

Villaboy

This may be considered somewhat of a crackpot theory, but what if Sansa is be betrothed to Harry the Heir but ends up running off with Young Aegon? i haven`t had much time to flesh out the idea and have no idea how Sansa would even meet Aegon but i think that it would be well fitting and would sortof show us what happened between Lyanna and Reagan Targ.

As i said it`s just and idea but when i first thought that maybe R&L were Jon`s parents it came across in a simialiar way.

Look forward to hearing your opinions, please don`t be to harsh as i know it`s far fetched :)

No. I think (F)Aegon will marry Arianne early on in his conquest. This will get the support of Dorne, as we know from

Arianne's TWOW sample chapter Doran and Arianne are both wary of Aegon, and they want to see what he's like first.

So no, Sansa will probably end up marrying Harry and Aegon will marry Arianne.

Hmmm, my opinion is that, if history would repeat itself with Sansa and Aegon, it would be Sharra Arryn and Aegon the Conqueror case, where LF would sent Sansa's portray but Aegon choses Arianne due to her Targaryen blood (and later regrets it :))

Just a heads up: even naming who has wow chapters is considered a spoiler, and should be hidden.

Since when is that happening??

To the Op...

I doubt that LF will even get to try to marry Sansa to Aegon because I think they will be a bit late.

Just a heads up: even naming who has wow chapters is considered a spoiler, and should be hidden.

Since when is that happening??

Yes, since when is naming who has TWOW chapters a spoiler? There are two chapters up on GRRM's site and there are other character chapters that have been confirmed to be in TWOW.

Yes, since when is naming who has TWOW chapters a spoiler? There are two chapters up on GRRM's site and there are other character chapters that have been confirmed to be in TWOW.

I've read a mod comment a few days ago to that effect (edit: I think it was this one). Blood of the dragoon is definitely right that this stuff should be tagged. Better safe than spoilered.

I've read a mod comment a few days ago to that effect, so blood of the dragoon is definitely right that we'd better tag that stuff.

I just thought it was the actual events in the chapters themselves you couldn't opening say without spoiler tags? Oh well...

Archived