BwB T-shirts from 2003 and 2006 - remaining supply

Note: All t-shirts are from 2006, but the Tim Truman Dragon Skull design was used again from the 2003 shirt for a 2006 limited run for LACon.

Hi all - I retrieved a couple of boxes of "vintage" BwB t-shirts that I will be bringing to Worldcon this week. There are roughly 100 of them available in various sizes across the 3 designs (Tim Truman Dragon Skull BwB sigil featured at GRRM's Guest of Honor appearance at Torcon in 2003 originally but a limited run for LACon as well as Dorne and Highgarden BwB shirts from LACon 2006). Below is a link to an older thread with pictures of the designs.

I am gauging interest and if you are attending Worldcon this week or have a friend that is, let us know. Thank you.

Forest Green Highgarden Shirts

Male

Front

Back

Black Highgarden Shirts

Female

Front

Back

Black Dorne Shirts

Male

Front

Back

Female

Front

Back

Black Tim Truman Dragon Skull Shirts

Male

Front

Back

Female

Front

Back

YAY!!!!!!!!

I would really really REALLY love to get:

(1) Forest Green Highgarden Shirt - Male

(1) Black Dorne Shirt - Male

As for sizing...either a Medium or Large depending on their sizing...I guess I'll go with Large for now if I have to pick a size.

Thank you so much for bringing the shirts this year!!!!!

Hi If someone is willing to bring one back for me I'd love a green High garden shirt So thats a Male Medium Male Large(if available or XL if not)

I've been drooling over the Green Highgarden shirts for years.

and if I can have 2 shirts then I'd like a ladies Large Ladies XL Dorne shirt please.

Please let me know how much and how to pay you thanks

Edit - Updated shirt sizes if not too late. If it is I'll still have them please and jut hope for the best.

Oh, I'd love to get one with the Dragon Skull, if it is available in really BIG! Male 2 or 3XL or something.

Probably not going to happen, but if there is one available I'll ask Baitac to collect and pay for it. She's already collecting my WorldCon and Blame Pod Shirts for me... :)

I am keeping notes on my phone for all who are requesting and will try to track down your mules to make sure the transactions go down smoothly. :) For those coming to Worldcon you can hit me up there as well - thank you!

Oh! I still want a new Highgarden and Dorne women's shirt in S or M. I have loved my Highgarden shirt nearly to death and I still wish it had the whole quote on the back. :P I will see you there, if not on the plane before.

ETA: Oh dragon skull shirts. I will take a F one of those too, in S or M.

Mate if you have two in size L of the Dragon Skull shirts we'd take them.

Neal is muling (or posting to us) our t-shirts for this year's order and I'm sure he'll be happy to help us out with these as well.

Also - how much?

I'll take any and all Male XL shirts that are available, if someone from the NY/NJ area is willing to bring them back for me*. If I can choose only one, then Dorne. If I can choose only two, then Dorne + Dragon Skull. If supplies are limited and preference is to people who actually attend, then I'm fine with that, too.

Thanks.

* Or anyone who's going to Capclave, since I'll be there before I'm back in NY/NJ. I guess that would be either the X's or maid of woodlynne? Please?

@Adz - we have a few left of the larger sizes 2XL/XXL/3XL if you have a preference for one, will try to fulfill the request. Thanks.

Thanks Lodey! :bowdown:

I'd prefer the 3XL but will take a 2XL if there's no 3 XL left, please. :)

Lodey, confirming our IM discussion from yesterday, I'll take an XL of both Dorne and Highgarden.

(If no XL, I'll settle for either L or XXL.)

Lodey, if there's any left I would love both a women's Highgarden and Dorne in either a M or L (the L from last year's rat cook fits fine, but these sizings might be different). I will ask Neal if he can pick them up for me.

Archived