[Potential Spoilers] Euron Dragon Egg and Jaqen

Lord Dolorous Edd

So in ASOS the ghost of high heart talked about a man without a face swaying on a bridge with a crow on his shoulder. This must mean Euron killed Balon with a faceless man. So was it our friend Jaqen? How did he pay for it? He had a dragon egg why would he throw it away? He must have payed for it with the egg. Which leads to a man who on this forum is believed as Jaqen in Oldtown getting a key from Pate. So what the hell is going to happen there? Is there a dragon hatching book in the citadel?

Good Question... Good Points and thinking the same thing that Balon was "pushed" to his death and it could have been Jaquen Hagar because he told Arya that he had duties to attend to and promises to keep, so it could have been something. I was also thinking that it could have been Aeron greyjoy in that vision because he is always described as having seaweed in his hair. Many different possibilities.

I think the vision you are referring to is in ASOS when Arya is with the Brotherhood and not ACOK..

Good Question... Good Points and thinking the same thing that Balon was "pushed" to his death and it could have been Jaquen Hagar because he told Arya that he had duties to attend to and promises to keep, so it could have been something. I was also thinking that it could have been Aeron greyjoy in that vision because he is always described as having seaweed in his hair. Many different possibilities.

I think the vision you are referring to is in ASOS when Arya is with the Brotherhood and not ACOK..

Yep your right fixed it

Archived