(Spoilers) Michiel Huisman cast. Replacing Ed Skrein as Daario Naharis?

Mark Antony

What about Aurane Waters, Bastard of Driftmark? In the pic seen of him training there was a green screen and part of a ship in the background and its been confirmed he will also be filming in Croatia(KL). Or do you think his role is too small(depending on whether he is The Lord Of Waters or not and ends up in future books) and won't make it on to the show?

What about Aurane Waters, Bastard of Driftmark? In the pic seen of him training there was a green screen and part of a ship in the background and its been confirmed he will also be filming in Croatia(KL). Or do you think his role is too small(depending on whether he is The Lord Of Waters or not and ends up in future books) and won't make it on to the show?

Where is it confirmed that he is filming in Croatia (which is also going to be Slaver's Bay this year, by the way)? As far as I am aware it is only confirmed that he is filming for GoT, and there is currently filming in both Croatia and NI.

Also, Deadline Hollywood is reporting that he is replacing another actor, so he isn't a new character.

This list of possible characters has been drawn up over at WiC.net:

Locke: I hope not, Noah Taylor was great

Bronn: yeahhh, that’s not going to happen

Meryn Trant: possible

Another Kingsguard member who has been named but is easily forgettable: very possible

one of the Freys: possible.

Edmure (because Tobias Menzies has been cast in a lead role in Starz’ Outlander): possible but I don’t think so

Marillion V2: very possible, especially with the music background and the fact that he is only filming for a week, but then that brings into question him bulking up. Maybe a Gurney Halleck style warrior bard?

Benjen: not likely. Unless Benjen is Coldhands he wouldn't appear in season 4, and even then Huisman doesn't have a Stark-ish look

Anguy the archer: possibly, but again I hope not.

Bowen Marsh: not possible as Kit Harington (Jon) finished filming for season 4 quite a while ago, apparently. Also he is a bit young for the role

Arys Oakheart - I really hope so, he looks like I imagined him

Marillion - makes a lot of sense, HBO are so stupid for what they did

Lothor Brune - Littlefinger's personal guard, surely LF won't kill Dontos himself, he doesn't like to get hands bloody

and maybe it's Coldhands and theyre just fucking with us

Archived