(Spoilers) Michiel Huisman cast. Replacing Ed Skrein as Daario Naharis?

Mark Antony

Marillion - makes a lot of sense, HBO are so stupid for what they did

It really doesn't matter if the guy who harasses Sansa and takes the fall for Lysa's death is a character we've seen before or not. He can easily be replaced without affecting the story at all.

Wait a minute, that guy is DUTCH, he can't play a Westerosi, they only cast British actors for those roles (accent)... I think he's replacing the Yunkish nobleman Dany threatened and is gonna play Hizdahr or something

I know. Dutch people can't possibly play Westerosi, or any non British people to play Westerosi for that matter. I mean, imagine how terrible it would have been if they got a Dutch person to play Jaime, or an American to play Tyrion.... oh, wait.

And to those saying Dontos: it has already been confirmed that the actor that played Dontos in season 2 is returning for season 4, why would they need two Dontos'? (Dontosi?)

I know. Dutch people can't possibly play Westerosi, or any non British people to play Westerosi for that matter. I mean, imagine how terrible it would have been if they got a Dutch person to play Jaime, or an American to play Tyrion.... oh, wait.

And to those saying Dontos: it has already been confirmed that the actor that played Dontos in season 2 is returning for season 4, why would they need two Dontos'? (Dontosi?)

It's the latest of D+D's plot innovations. Dontos clones!

Archived