(Spoilers) Michiel Huisman cast. Replacing Ed Skrein as Daario Naharis?

Mark Antony

HBO are going to regret this, a lot of the female audience already fell in love with Ed Skrein. My sister told me she wants to tap his ass so bad and that she's angry at Dany for getting all the studs LOL

Plus Ed was a good Daario, I liked his work, but this new guy... I saw some clips from Treme on youtube and his acting wasn't that great. plus he doesn't resemble Ed at all, he's too thin and his nose too big. I don't know what you're doing HBO but you should get it together and abort this whole thing.

I feel really sorry for the Unsullied - Daario was probably one of the most memorable new characters introduced last season, so this is going to be seriously confusing.

Yeah, he seems to have made quite an impression on them, especially the female demographics.

At least I can take solace in the fact that he won't be Euron. I refuse to accept any other choice apart from Dominic West as Euron. But Michiel would have made a good Kettleblack too.

I thouhg Ed Skrein was a good fit as Daario, but if they was going recast him I think Michiel Huisman is a good choice. He's a very good actor from what I've seen of him (arguably better than Skrein) and will hopefully do the role justice.

Looks wise though, he would have made a excellent Arys Oakheart IMO, if he hadn't been cast as Daario.

Wait a minute, that guy is DUTCH, he can't play a Westerosi, they only cast British actors for those roles (accent)... I think he's replacing the Yunkish nobleman Dany threatened and is gonna play Hizdahr or something

So what?Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is Danish and his British English is superb.

I guess he is either replacing Skrein or he'll be someone who'll play the role of the Kettlebacks.For budget reason if they do put a Kettleback in the show it will be one not three bros.

These recent recasts are making me so skeptical about any greatness the fourth season could have.

Even if The Mountain didn't have much screen time, I liked the first mountain. But Daario is something different, I recall lots of girls drooling over him and his character had a lot of emphasis during the season.

I find this worse than recasting Tommen.

I'm afraid the show is losing all credibility IMO,obviously with such a large cast there's gonna be some changes which brings me round Illyn Payne anyone remember him,they had Wilko Johnson playing from Dr Feelgood but he's got cancer so won't be in season 4 which means he would of been in it so who's gonna play him?

Can't picture this guy playing him but one never knows?

I really doubt that most even give a shit about changes, certainly not about Karstark or Beric Dondarion, even I have a hard time remembering they were recast. Tommen and Daario will be more jarring admittedly but even they are not big time characters. This will be a bit strange but people will move on. The audience is a lot more understanding than most give them credit for. This happens in large soap operas all the time.

Archived