whats GRRM reading today?

Abyssalix

I'm not sure what you mean. He said this:

What I mean is that it's new to me that it was postponed until after Wow. That's why I said it was new to me, you see. All that I had heard was that it was postponed in general, not postponed specifically until after WoW. Again, that's what I "meant" when I said it was "new" to "me."

Ok, so this thread has kept me up for two hours and its now 3:23 AM where I am. Hopefully Ill wake up tomorrow and see that Marllion artin has had a change of heart and decided to read Sansa or Aerons chapters.

What I mean is that it's new to me that it was postponed until after Wow. That's why I said it was new to me, you see. All that I had heard was that it was postponed in general, not postponed specifically until after WoW. Again, that's what I "meant" when I said it was "new" to "me."

Seriously, you're throwing a tantrum instead of just saying that you were wrong and moving on?

Postponed, yes. But not to the extent that's being held until WoW is out. That's a pretty big development.

Seriously, you're throwing a tantrum instead of just saying that you were wrong and moving on?

It's still new to me and apparently to at least a few other people. We knew it had been postponed, but not specifically until after WoW was out.

What is there not to get about what Apple Martini is saying?

Thank you.

It's still new to me and apparently to at least a few other people. We knew it had been postponed, but not specifically until after WoW was out.

Thank you.

there were actually a couple of threads about it but admittedly they were long ago

what are these 63 people doing here since apparently there's nothing new :P ? could we please hijack this thread and have some random fun if we hadn't already ;)

:lol: Good one.

I just got a tweet from @LBardugo that said it was a Tyrion chapter.

We've known that for a few pages now. The question is if it's the same old chapter or not.

:lol: Good one.

We've known that for a few pages now. The question is if it's the same old chapter or not.

Sorry. I often only read the first and last pages of a long thread.

The last page of this one was involved with some misunderstanding about something AM had said.

I figured if people knew anything that's what they would be discussing.

The fact that GRRM keeps saying he has about 25% (or 400 pages) done gives me this idea that he actually has more done but is just keeping expectations in check. Because, honestly, he's been on that 25%/400 page number for months now.

The fact that GRRM keeps saying he has about 25% (or 400 pages) done gives me this idea that he actually has more done but is just keeping expectations in check. Because, honestly, he's been on that 25%/400 page number for months now.

twelve months if you check on the update on here,did he read chapters from ADwD before it came out?

Surely someone who was there is a member of this place?

That's the question I was going to ask. Who from this board is even there to begin with?

go check the brotherhood and pm whoever you find that's been to it if they ask it wasn't me who sent ya

Archived