[TWoW Spoilers] Worldcon reading: second Tyrion chapter

Joseph Nobles

Does anyone know when WOIAF is going to be available for the rest of the world? I was excited that the Tyrion chapter was on it and that it was now on Android, but I tried to download it and informed that it wasn't available for Britain... Grrr...

I can say that the App will eventually be available in German. I'm working on it, or soon will. No idea if that's going to help any non-German speakers, though. I also want to read that new Tyrion chapter ;-).

Those who have used former versions of the App could also give some input where they would like corrections, additions, or precisions. I'm also supposed to get rid of any mistakes that may still be in there (Ran and Linda are also doing that, but I've heard talk that the first version had some mistakes in it).

I myself have not worked through the thing in detail, but I realized that sources could be added to some of the biographical pieces of the main characters. For instance, that Varys was born in Lys 'according to Grand Maester Pycelle', or that he fueled Aerys' paranoia 'according to Barristan Selmy and Jaime Lannister'. Is that something that you guys would want to see added, if it's not already in there?

I myself have not worked through the thing in detail, but I realized that sources could be added to some of the biographical pieces of the main characters. For instance, that Varys was born in Lys 'according to Grand Maester Pycelle', or that he fueled Aerys' paranoia 'according to Barristan Selmy and Jaime Lannister'. Is that something that you guys would want to see added, if it's not already in there?

That sounds like an awful lot of work and I don't think many fans outside of the forum would feel the need for it, however I think most of the posters here would appreciate the effort.

Viserion withdrawing may be to heed the call of the horn, but you'd think the horn would be heard over the whole of the battle given the way it has been described. Perhaps more likely GRRM is separating the dragons so that only one will be affected by the horn, much cleaner that way.

That is what I think as well because GRRM is saving Viserion for Tyrion.

Archived