I Regret Nothing (except maybe the ghost chile shots). WorldCon Reports

Holy crap, what a fun weekend.

In what seems to be turning into a trend, I missed pretty much all the programming, including a number of readings I had noted at various times. So it goes. I managed to visit the dealers room a couple of times, make a quick tour of the art show (and help a little with set up), and vote in site selection, so it's not like I did not put my membership to use in any official manner.

However, I took care of the most important business of any con, which is spending time with people I don't get to see often enough, whether BWBers and friends of the BWB, and meeting new friends. Whether in Lodey's room, the party suite, or the hotel lobby, I had an excellent time catching up with all of you and I regret none of the headaches I may or may not have woken up with on various mornings.

Assorted quotes I have typed in my phone, from various people:

• "fenryng is the restaurant ninja." (This after he managed to buy breakfast for a group of us at Guenther House without us ever seeing the bill come to the table.)
  • "Right now, my body is a temple. By the end of tonight, I want it to be a night club."
  • "He metabolizes souls." (I have no clue where this is from.)
  • "You've never had a Pop-Tart? A POP-TART VIRGIN!!!" (Overheard in the con suite one morning.)
  • "Lungfish hickeys" (apparently a work hazard for Lord Dracarys)
  • "Lodey is the Adam to the BWB and Pod is the Eve."
  • "Everybody has a little Stubby inside of them."

The autocorrect fail of the weekend goes to Yagathai, who sent out a text announcing he was "at the rivercenter bar, if anyone wants to wet their afterlife."

I feel like there are other things I want to say here instead of posting the quotes I gathered in the notepad on my phone, but right now I'm getting close to crashing after several nights of sleeping 5 hours or less, many quality beers (Texas brewed and otherwise), two bacon, jalapeno, and pepperoni pizzas (because it was time to channel my teenage self), lots of whisky (including single malt at noon on Sunday), and a long day of travel (flying out of Austin meant none of the airline hassles that seem to plague many other BWBers, though we did have to deal with Austin rush hour traffic). So I'll just say thank you to everyone who helped make the parties run so smoothly and successfully and I miss you all already.

Looking forward to the next round of drinking in a hotel lobby! :cheers:

I am wracking my brain about the "he metabolizes souls" quote. I mean, I said the fucking thing, but I cannot remember who I was talking about to save my life.

I totally forgot about the restaurant ninja shit. :lol:

You guys have no idea -- Fenryng managed to snag the bill while the rest of us weren't paying attention. When the server brought the receipt to him at the table, we all sat there completely dumbfounded. Like, silent shock. Then lots of yelling. Then the server came over and said "you should always watch to see who goes to the bathroom when the bill is due." Fenryng is a sneaky ninja bastard. :ninja:

A late con highlight I just remembered: Red Woman singing "Happy Birthday" to John Picacio in the hotel lobby on Monday night. She caught the ear of everyone in the lobby and got a well-deserved round of applause afterwards.

My rendition of the "Reading Rainbow" theme song when GRRM was demanding tv theme songs later on was far, far, far less memorable.

Also, Fen figures he will move up to turning away someone like Neil Gaiman next time. ;-)

It's Neil DIAMOND Fen needs to turn away next year. And if you've not heard the Diamond/Gaiman story let me know... ;)

I love you guys and had a great time. Switching to Bourbon this year seems to have done it for me. For without those shots of happiness it would have been a lot less colorful. ;)

This was my 3rd WorldCon (So I think I'm a Lord or a Lord's Wench or something...), but by far-it was the best for me. I didn't care for the Hotel rooms (stuffy from being moldy), The hotel bar (too small and laid out too haphazardly) and as mentioned the programming was meh. I loved that I found a piece of art that spoke to me and it got home safely. But what mattered most to me was the sense of family that I felt this year. Oops I mean Brotherhood. :) It was awesome and can't be replicated without Us. *CHEERS*

I'm going to work on getting to London, but will be in Spokane for sure (since most of my family lives there). My mother is planning a BWB BBQ at her retirement home ;) In fact I've already reached out to the Spokanites (Spokanholes??) to help, which I will do, (and follow up in person when I visit). Sooo... Keep this in mind. Panels, planning, etc. If you want the BWB more involved in WorldCon-Now's your change to speak up. I've promised Parris I will help however I can. We can't change it, so let's make the best of it!

Unlike San Antonio-Spokane has an actual River that runs thru it's downtown, with some pretty spectacular waterfalls (at least during Spring Runoff). It is a beautiful city and with some help I think they *might* be able to pull this off. It was nice to see so many representatives from the Chamber of Commerce actually in attendance at their bid parties.

Peace, love and glitter. Always!

Highlights

Top one, meeting Elder Sister and Baitac, sad that Ravenhair did not show up, meeting The Maid of Woodlynne made up for that. Next, and a very close second, meeting all the BWBers.

<note to Xray, come on woman, Ravenhair wasn't there, it was me, Fragile Bird.>

<sad to be so forgettable :crying: >

Being in John Scalzi's reading, near the start someone's phone made noises, Scalzi stops, casts a dark look, people snicker at the miscreant. Fifteen minutes later, Scalzi's phone rings, he looks shocked, says, "It's my daughter". answers the phone, "Hello baby, I'm in a reading", holds out the phone, asks everyone to say hi, then goes on and tells baby girl that whatever she's looking for is beside his computer, finishes call, and says "she's very 14 and I love her".

Best read sentences at a reading. Charlaine Harris, author of the Sookie Stackhouse chronicles, reading from her upcoming book, viewpoint is from a character named Manfred, paraphrased as best as I can remember: "Manfred was surprised at the depth of complexity Sookie's answer indicated. He couldn't imagine that the life of a waitress working in a bar in a small town like Bon Temps could be all that complicated."

Also from John Scalzi: "I said that when I had 20,000 followers I would write a story just for those followers, so here it is. And if I get 30,000 followers I will cover my body in buttercream frosting on Neil Gaiman's porch, but that's another story."

Attending the seminar, Geeky Knitting: Knitting.com has a Tardis scarf, just type in Dr. Who, Victorian Lace Today, a book that makes incomprehensible Victorian lace knitting patterns (useful for Steampunk costumes) almost comprehensible, Jenny's super stretchy bind off and cast on (Google it), Beowulf socks, Kate Davies' owl sweater, her blog Needled and Paper Dolls, conductive thread, Hyperbolic Space and Mathematical Knitting, yarn clubs. :P

Going out to dinner with Boiled Leather and The Red Woman and a bunch of authors, and hearing about The Soprano Sorceress from L. E. Modesitt and meeting Tex Thompson. Tex's first book comes out next August. Write that name down, folks, Tex Thompson. She is such a fabulous, witty, infectiously smart person, that book has got to be a bestseller.

The cocktails at The Esquire Tavern, where we dined. Esquire Magazine named this bar the best bar in the USA a few years back. Check out the cocktail list. I had the Curse of the Southpaw and swooned, and then John Picacio (unknown to us) came in to have dinner, tried it, and had 4 or 5, so they must be good, right? And Boiled Leather had the Capone's Revolver, which was damn good as well. Oh, and the Prickly Pear Margaritas in the River Centre bar.

The River Walk was pretty damn fine.

George R.R. Martin.

Blackwater winning the Hugo. John Picacio's acceptance speech and his support for the women of Texas.

I know I will think of more.

ETA: The Red Woman breaking out into Happy Birthday for the Shire's coin master's 50th, at the Liquid Monkey, and then last night at the River Centre bar doing it again for John Picacio's birthday. What an amazing voice that woman has!

The Low Lights

The heat.

The aforementioned GoT Season 4 panel. I was hoping for secret revelations!

My hotel door key had to be changed every frigging day, and on Sunday, had to be changed three damn times.

The hotel pool was tiny. :P

Being too tired to wait for GRRM and Rory to return to the Saturday night party, and missing them by 10 or 15 minutes. I was just too tired.

Elder Sister and Baitac leaving. :(

I'm sure I will remember more...

How can reporting on something you've only been to once in your life with people you've never met before be so hard to do. Most people wouldn't care, but what a bunch of strangers think, but for some reason, I no longer think of you guys as strangers. I don't post much, primarily lurk when I have a chance, but I was awestruck at how welcoming I was made to feel by each and everyone of you. Thank you.

After arriving midafternoon and registering, I registered and then attended the meet-n-greet wondering what I had gotten myself into. GRRM's signing was at the same time...not sure which convention planner that that was an awesome idea, but the line was long enough without us as it seemed to stretch at least 50 meters a half hour before it started. At the meet, Fenryng seemed unthreatening enough, so I sat by him...no one warned me otherwise :leer: Afterwards, I finally got to meet Lodey, Xray, Mr X, Race and Ser Osis of Liver and thought this might not be so bad. Unfortunately, work the next morning prevented me from unleashing my inner 21 y/o...which may have been a good thing and I was unable to attend the dinner that evening.

After working until 1, I sped back to the con and took in the dealer room after I unsuccessfully tried to sign for a kafffeeklatch as it filled up before I could arrive. I got to meet Domhall and Master of Coin, both very accomodating gentlemen. I picked up a book or three, hustled over to the party room to try and help setup where I could, then headed over to get a good seat for GRRM's reading of a 2nd Tyrion chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed it...he is a great storyteller and I can't recall how many times I laughed. There originally was to be another reading(I think of the Dance of Dragons) as the Tyrion chapter was but a short one, but he underestimated how long it would last...it seems as if his dice roll on time estimation was not as fortuitous as that of charisma or intelligence, fortunately Gygax thought six were enough...but we still love you George. After the reading, I went to dinner with LP, Mandy, and Missy(aka Miss Etheridge). I soaked in as much as I could to try and catch up as I am years behind the Brother's culture never having been to a Worldcon before. After dinner, we headed back to the hotel and LP, Missy, Amanda and Marcus stepped into their alter egos for the party. Lodey made a quick visit as well...not sure if before you passed the torch to Xray if you were this relaxed, but you are one hell of a fun guy to hang out with. The private party was great...met a lot of people that I had not had a chance to yet...I could name all 50 but then you would doubtlessly wonder if you were included in that group. Don't worry, you probably are. If not, I probably remember your face at the least. Even still, I did fail to meet everyone and for that I'm sorry. I never expected to remember that many names for which I am terrible at...and trying to keep mundane and board names straight was a daunting task. :unsure: George and Parris came by and stayed for quite a while and I think he probably despises me for supporting the hated Cowboys, but it's not my fault I was raised in TX and he was raised in NJ. I got roped into trying the Hound's Bane with ghost pepper, but don't worry Cuellar, I survived so your name is not repeated at night to off. Thank God there were non-alcoholic cold beverages to quench the "substance" from my throat. Made a couple of Oz and Kiwi friends as well...very pleasant chaps the lot. John Picacio stopped by and actually remembered both mine and my wife's name from 2 years ago...damn the man and his infallible memory! Congrats by the way on the Chelseys and Hugo...before long, they'll start mentioning Picacio and Dr Who with the same reverence at awards ceremonies. Anyway, I stayed until almost as I was to help with the con the next morning and needed a lot more beauty sleep than I obtained.

Saturday morning...my iPhone survived a violent beating for sounding the alarm but I couldn't really blame it for trumpeting at 7:30 as I was responsible...or so he says. They added an additional signing at 11 with George and Rory but only the first 100 were allowed in line...I slipped in at #83 thankfully. He doesn't seem so tall...sitting that is :smoking: Afterwards, I attended three panels, the last of which was the Howard and George show...those two together are a hoot. Hit the art show for a bit before heading to dinner that evening with Boiled Leather, Redwoman, Maid of Woodlynne, DaveAx, and another friendly lady(don't think she is a poster). Other than the cast iron margarita that burned the hair off my chest, it was a wonderful meal and company. Then on to the open party where I put on my most daunting face to pose as security. Fortunately, no one I ran across needed a clout on the ear. Got to spend a lot of time talking to LacyinTx, Elder Sister, Ser Camaris, and some other even noober noobs than I. Unfortunately I didn't get to chat with Rory or George this evening, but I got to meet him briefly in passing earlier in the day...really nice guy...hope he kills his brother(v4.0) one day. If Johnathan or Cat o' Aces sees this...really enjoyed getting to meet you guys. I ran out of mojo around 2:30 so headed back to the apartment. One of the good things about security is you don't have to worry about your driving acumen. Unfortunately, the security gate decided to malfunction when I arrived at 3 and it was an hour more before it decided I was worthy of passing.

Sunday morning, the iPhone and I had it out again, but I was expected for badge checking festivities...ironic how thankful I was for that duty as my dogs looked and felt like raisins and that chair was a godsend. Had a bit of a laugh at sleepy Ser Scott's expense, but he was in good spirits despite his exhaustion. Got the obligatory throne pic taken and went for a quick bite at Hooters...note to self...if you're going to go to Hooters, make sure you can at least keep your eyes open. The service and "ambience" were not sufficient to make me want to return anytime soon though. Not sure how, but I ended up back with SSE on a treasure hunt for the highly elusive pool party which seemed to be mere legend at either hotel. Disparing, we settled for the hotel bar after running into Frisco and were later joined by Lord Dracarys who just looked different when he wasn't handing me a frosty beverage :cheers: Snagged a couple of Connie Willis autographs and then hit the final panel for my trip about the 4th season which was supposed to include Rory, but he did not show for some unknown(to me anyway) reason. The panelists improvised as best they could but unfortunately, I didn't get to hear any non-top secret quips and behind the scenes details I had been looking forward to. It happens from time to time nothing to be done about it. Did get to meet a couple of TOTH members so that was a plus. Then we walked(I have no idea what kind of shoes these people have but I need to invest in them for a certainty) what seemed like more than a mile with BL, RW, Fragile Bird and Baitic to a food truck for my last supper with the BwBers. :bawl: for this con. Originally, I wanted to attend the Hugos, but I knew if I did, that after Blackwater won, a certainty in my mind, that I would be cajoled into attending the afterparty and I had to be at work(real job) again early the next morning. I gritted my teeth, said my fairwells, and sailed off into the sunrise(I was heading East).

Monday morning came and I told myself that I was going to work only 2 hours then return for one last hoorah(you guys are like the gravitional pull of Jupiter). But unfortunately, I didn't finish until mid afternoon and knew that as much as I wanted to, I better head for home. Labor day traffic made a 6 hour drive into 7, so I was grudingly glad I chose that path.

Lengthy synopsis, I know, but since many of you will post 500 times for every one of mine, I decided to splurge this time. Thanks again to all of you for welcoming me with open arms and bringing me into the family nearly as large as the Freys. I'm hoping for another venture KC(2016), NO(2018), or France/Ireland in 2019, at least with regards to another Worldcon excursion. Until then. :grouphug:

Jesus H. Palomino, what a Worldcon I had! You know you've had a great time when you come home totally exhausted, needing at least two days to recover; I'm still not quite there--yet. (I'm still wondering if some stuff I remember even happened.) No Con Crud has manifesed so far, but these con things have a gestation period, so I may not be quite out of the woods.

OK, where to begin?

I celebrated my birthday at LonStarCon 3 on August 30th. During a Texas science fiction/fantasy writers panel, moderated by fellow Texan, old friend, and former Kansas Citian, fantasy writer Bradley Denton (aka Bland Lemon Denton in his Rock and Blues persona, who performed two concerts during the con), he and the audience sang "Happy Birthday" to me, much to my surprise; it was a sign of things to come...

Now I thought I was a party monster after many, many years of attending science fiction conventions, but the BWB put this proud member of All Night Fandom to shame. Not having been to a Worldcon since 2003's Torcon 3 (in Toronto), where I met the first wave of BWBers, it was really great to once again meet up with Lodey and have several fine conversations with him during the con. And, of course, finally meeting the Bros feisty, inspiring, and fun-loving leader, X-Ray. I skillfully avoided (only by the skin of my tongue) her alluring argument to try the Bros Ghost Chili Vodka; being a non-drinker among a gathering of bottomless glass fanatics can be quite hazardous to ones sobriety, and tastebuds. But under pressure from GRRM, I later tried and really loved the new "Taking the Black" dark beer from Ommagang, which suddenly materialized (as if by dark magic) at the gathering before this tasty dark lager is available to the public; man, I could learn to *really love* this tasty beer! (What does this say about this non-drinker???) Meeting all the rest of the BWB during the Bros high-energy Friday night private party was memorable in so many ways; "it was a real blowout evening" hardly begins to describe it. And the next night, the public party was just, well, insane. No one should be allowed to have this much fun crammed together like sardines in a can without some kind of a permit...or a very good excuse afterwards.

But the two big highlights of LoneStarCon 3 for me came as complete, total surprises Sunday evening--Hugo Awards night in the Marriott Rivercenter's main ballroom. After Pat Cadigan won her very first Hugo, during her overwhelmed, funny, and authentic "Oscar Moments" acceptance speech, she gave a shout-out and heart-felt "thank you" to me and my wife Terry; we've both known Pat for many years, ever since she lived in Kansas City and worked closely with me on the KC Worldcon, MidAmeriCon, back in '76. And later, after the ceremony, I had the great honor bestowed upon me by GRRM, one of my oldest and closest friends of 40+ years, of being his personal Official Hugo Award Bearer for the rest of Sunday evening, following LoneStarCon 3's terrific and often touching Hugo ceremony; that was quite the fannish honor.

While toting around GRRM's brand new, heavy, brass-based Hugo, I was able to attend LoneStarCon 3's large, crowded, and very exclusive Hugo Nominees /&/L/o/s/e/r/s/ Party. (George founded this very party with Gardner Dozois at that KC Worldcon I chaired.) George, of course, resoundingly defeated the good Doctor's *three* (count 'em three) nominated episodes last Sunday evening, taking home the Dramatic Presentation, Short Form Hugo for his amazing Game of Thrones "Blackwater" episode. GRRM's fellow "GoT" producers, D.B. Weiss and David Bennioff, and the episode's amazing director Neil Jordon were also given Hugos for their collaborative efforts on that signature "GoT" episode, adapted and written by George.

By the end of a very late evening, our grand "victory tour" of LoneStarCon 3 came to an end, including a stop in the Marriott Rivercenter's lobby and a meet-up with some of the Bros, including Lodey. Later, GRRM had all four "GoT" Hugos safely ensconced in his suite in the Marriott Riverwalk, where he, Parris, and I chatted into the wee hours of Monday morning; it was a night to remember, a night for the fannish ages, and one that I'll never, ever forget.

Top one, meeting Elder Sister and Baitac, sad that Ravenhair die not show up, meeting The Maid of Woodlynne made up for that. Next, and a very close second, meeting all the BWBers.

<note to Xray, come on woman, Ravenhair wasn't there, it was me, Fragile Bird.>

<sad to be so forgettable :crying: >

Not forgettable at all! It's just that we know you're not part of the conspiracy because we met you last year at Chicon, and Elder Sister/Baitac/Ravenhair claimed that Lonestarcon was "their" first Worldcon.

Thank you all so much or relaying your various stories and sharing your pictures. I truly feel like that I have gotten to live vicariously through you all. The biggest disappointment of the year for me was the last minute scheduling conflict that stopped me from attending. It helps soothe the sting that I get to read about the con from you guys.

Also a special thanks to XRay and Mr. X for getting me the con shirt that I ordered. It is my new favorite shirt, and I wear it entirely too often.

I still can't wait to meet you all.

Not forgettable at all! It's just that we know you're not part of the conspiracy because we met you last year at Chicon, and Elder Sister/Baitac/Ravenhair claimed that Lonestarcon was "their" first Worldcon.

<sneers and cackles>

You think you know I'm not part of the conspiracy. Had Ravenhair been there, the four of us would have mystically melded together and the foundations of the space/time continuum would have been fractured...

Thank you all so much or relaying your various stories and sharing your pictures. I truly feel like that I have gotten to live vicariously through you all. The biggest disappointment of the year for me was the last minute scheduling conflict that stopped me from attending. It helps soothe the sting that I get to read about the con from you guys.

Also a special thanks to XRay and Mr. X for getting me the con shirt that I ordered. It is my new favorite shirt, and I wear it entirely too often.

I still can't wait to meet you all.

I hate you weren't able to be there, HP. You were missed!

We're still in San Antonio until Saturday, just a quick post. I'm glad I was able to make it back out and see everyone. We got in Saturday afternoon and immediately ran into folks at the bar (who would have thought...?). It was as if the last 3 years had never passed at all, nothing was better than seeing all the old faces again and catching up.

...nothing of course except for meeting the new faces :)

I'm still all sorts of post con emo. Tis a good thing that NOTHING will make me miss London next year.

See you all again soon :wub:

WorldCon, as always, is a bit of a blur. But there are a few things I remember as the moment. More will come to me as days go by. Do not be offended if I don't mention your name--it probably means we talked too soon before or after a Hound's Bane and the memory itself is still drunk and banging into parts of my skull looking for its bed.

Anyway.

Riding the mechanical bull and falling off just as Jetboygirl yells "George is watching!". I believe a local TV crew was filming me as well, so I may have been embarrassingly immortalized by KSAT 12 as well. This, after being shamed by the fact that not only did she ride the bull at least as long as I did, but when she got bucked off, she got right back on again, just like the idiom says to do. I just took my badge and waddled off with sore inner thighs.

Being informed by the Utah girls that Blackfyre abandoned me and that they were apparently willed to me for safekeeping. Despite placing themselves under my con protection, the only damn thing I could get them to agree to peacefully was refilling their margaritas (virgin, of course). And then I was called "enabler" and "bad influence".

Ice run with Marcus and Pierre. Like my father, who lives out in the boonies and occasionally comes down to NYC, Marcus wanted nothing more than to "get out of this goddamn place (the maze of 1-way streets above the river walk)" and head to the freeway to head to the 7-11. Pierre, on the other hand, wanted to *walk* 3 miles in the San Antonio 147-degree heat to pick up 80 pounds of ice that would have turned into 80 pounds of tepid water by the time we returned to the suite. He freaked out so much when we got on the freeway that he bruised his coccyx. True story. Also, 7-11 does not carry posterboard or professional-grade flip charts.

Nate and I hugged so much that I was legitimately worried that our PDA was going to get us reported to the Con harassment panel.

Many, many instances of deja vu, from blue tape with G to lights with Kat to shots with Doug to brony conversation with Yags (who was unable to tell me what to call a female My Little Pony fan) to running into Regina and Fen in the dealer's room every 30 minutes to Lacy beef jerky to feeling guilty every time I saw Neil or Ser Scott looking well rested and actually doing Con stuff.

Mandy, fresh out of the sauna-like sardine can that was our party, giving Rory a hug outside the elevators-- 5 seconds later in the closed elevator, watched the Hound wiping his hands on his pants, muttering "She was sweaty!" in a thick Scottish accent.

Lodey deciding that standing around in a hotel lobby carrying a 12-pack of warm Bud Light cans looking for someone to reveal ASoIaF conspiracy theories to was the Eighty-Seventh Kind of Loneliness. Lodey describing waking up in the morning as "scraping his soul off the ceiling". Lodey leaning so far over the 19th floor balcony that I legitimately thought we would have our first WorldCon death. Lodey always being there for me so I wasn't drinking alone in a hotel bar (which is the Sixty-Third Kind of Loneliness). Lodey always looking me in the eye before saying something homoerotic so I'd know he was talking to me. Lodey always looking me in the eye with a shit-eating grin on his face making sure that I knew he was *thinking* something even MORE homoerotic than the stuff he was actually willing to say.

John Picacio handing me a bottle of scotch that turned out to be LIQUID FIRE. Luckily, I let other people have a sip first, so that by the time I got my glass back I learned that the best (and sexiest) method by which to drink was to let a single drop touch your lips, then lick (seductive moan not required, but suggested). Happy birthday, John!

Last, but not least, Ser Cam. He gets his own list:

Because he is such a gentleman, he turned an Erotica reading into a heartwarming story about a caring lady and her pet rooster. (We never did find out why the rooster was always so slick and rigid.)

"Is it just me, or does that door sound like a llama getting humped by a goat?"

"If I come back to the room and find you in my underwear, I'll be.......intrigued."

He knows every word to the Bruce's Philosophy song, but only like 3 lines of the Penis song.

Despite my cheating by bringing a few BWB ribbons from last year, his con beard stretched to his ankles, while mine just banged between my knees.

After eating his first ever Twinky-- "Should my mouth be burning?"

After opening a box of generic vanilla wafer cookies-- "What the hell is this?" *pitches the entire package off the 19th floor balcony at the SMOF party*

"Hey....hey. Come here. Before I get too drunk, I have to tell you something."

*pause*

Me: What?

Ser Cam: What?

Me: What did you want to tell me?

Ser Cam: I want to tell you something, before I get too drunk.

*pause*

I never found out what he wanted to tell me.

Also, I am proud to have been one of the few who recognized Mich with her new haircut. Though in all honesty, I really have no memory of anyone's hair or lack thereof. I try and remember faces first, real names next, board names third, and whether or not you can be coerced into doing shots fourth. Beyond that, alcohol and sleep deprivation will ensure that I will remember nothing, visually. Which is why this thread needs more pictures.

Archived