Corn Code Revision 8. The Game of Thrones exposed.

Ser Creighton

so what does this from WoW mean?

The smith's name was Mikken, Mikken, Mikken. I had him put to death before me!

"Mikken," Jeyne said.

what about?

"The ground?" said Theon. "What ground? Here? This misbegotten tower? This wretched little village? You have no high ground here, no walls to hide beyond, no natural defenses."

"Yet."

"Yet," both ravens screamed in unison. Then one quorked, and the other muttered, "Tree, tree, tree."

The door opened. Beyond, the world was white. The knight of the three moths entered, his legs caked with snow. He stomped his feet to knock it off and said, "Your Grace, the Karstarks are taken. A few of them resisted, and died for it. Most were too confused, and yielded quietly. We have herded them all into the longhall and confined them there."

or this?

The memory left Theon writhing in his chains. "Let me down," he pleaded. "Just for a little while, then you can hang me up again." Stannis Baratheon looked up at him, but did not answer. "Tree," a raven cried. "Tree, tree, tree." Then other bird said, "Theon," clear as day, as Asha came striding through the door.

and last this?

"Theon is my mother's last surviving son. When his brothers died, it shattered her. His death will crush what remains of her... but I have not come to beg you for his life."

"Wise. I am sorry for your mother, but I do not spare the lives of turncloaks. This one, especially. He slew two sons of Eddard Stark. Every northman in my service would abandon me if I showed him any clemency. Your brother must die."

"Then do the deed yourself, Your Grace." The chill in Asha's voice made Theon shiver in his chains. "Take him out across the lake to the islet where the weirwood grows, and strike his head off with that sorcerous sword you bear. That is how Eddard Stark would have done it. Theon slew Lord Eddard's sons. Give him to Lord Eddard's gods. The old gods of the north. Give him to the tree."

And suddenly there came a wild thumping, as the maester's ravens hopped and flapped inside their cages, their black feathers flying as they beat against the bars with loud and raucous caws. "The tree," one squawked, "the tree, the tree," whilst the second screamed only, "Theon, Theon, Theon."

Theon Greyjoy smiled. They know my name, he thought.

Ser, this theory is awesome. Loving it. Decided to take a look at some of the Winterfell chapters

This doesn't exactly fit the pattern since it's divided into 2 sentences, but there's three Reeks. This could be the death of "Reek" once Theon starts to "remember" his name. Though I'm not sure if I'm getting the interpretation correct. It would be ironic if it's the death of "Reek" considering he's thinking about how "Theon" died and was born as Reek :P

So is Stannis gonna die? BOOM doom could be the upcoming Battle of Winterfell? edit: Just read your last post about the italics, so if it has to do with the killers, then it could be Stannis being the one to cause the death rather than the one who is killed.

This time it's boom DOOM and there's 4.

That's all I have for now, gonna check out Theon's next chapters.

Ok well first a name and fact can get a kill code and I have another example that belongs to Snow.

No that drum beat is not a kill code, Martin plays with sounds a little, but Quotation marks are the first thing to look for. Also there is no count it is one long boomDoom beat there is no break thus no pattern.

Where is that Stannis quote from? I don't see quotation marks or the correct seperation form it reads more like "Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn. It's one long pattern. Stannis is used 3 times but it's in like the 9th position of a pattern. 3 is three. Plus if Stannis getting killed you will see one pattern "Stannis! Stannis! Stannis!" That's it or maybe a descriptive pattern break. It is a major kill just like the Joffery though not a POV was a major kill and if you look up the Joffery pattern has been found by TreeHugger. It will be a pattern like that, Martin reserves those for the stars and major events.

"Mikken," Jeyne said.

what about?

"The ground?" said Theon. "What ground? Here? This misbegotten tower? This wretched little village? You have no high ground here, no walls to hide beyond, no natural defenses."

"Yet."

"Yet," both ravens screamed in unison. Then one quorked, and the other muttered, "Tree, tree, tree."

The door opened. Beyond, the world was white. The knight of the three moths entered, his legs caked with snow. He stomped his feet to knock it off and said, "Your Grace, the Karstarks are taken. A few of them resisted, and died for it. Most were too confused, and yielded quietly. We have herded them all into the longhall and confined them there."

or this?

The memory left Theon writhing in his chains. "Let me down," he pleaded. "Just for a little while, then you can hang me up again." Stannis Baratheon looked up at him, but did not answer. "Tree," a raven cried. "Tree, tree, tree." Then other bird said, "Theon," clear as day, as Asha came striding through the door.

and last this?

"Theon is my mother's last surviving son. When his brothers died, it shattered her. His death will crush what remains of her... but I have not come to beg you for his life."

"Wise. I am sorry for your mother, but I do not spare the lives of turncloaks. This one, especially. He slew two sons of Eddard Stark. Every northman in my service would abandon me if I showed him any clemency. Your brother must die."

"Then do the deed yourself, Your Grace." The chill in Asha's voice made Theon shiver in his chains. "Take him out across the lake to the islet where the weirwood grows, and strike his head off with that sorcerous sword you bear. That is how Eddard Stark would have done it. Theon slew Lord Eddard's sons. Give him to Lord Eddard's gods. The old gods of the north. Give him to the tree."

And suddenly there came a wild thumping, as the maester's ravens hopped and flapped inside their cages, their black feathers flying as they beat against the bars with loud and raucous caws. "The tree," one squawked, "the tree, the tree," whilst the second screamed only, "Theon, Theon, Theon."

There is a theory that Theon will be blood sacrificed on a weirwood tree to bring Jon back to health. These could fit with that. I don't remember the ravens saying "tree" at other times.

No that drum beat is not a kill code, Martin plays with sounds a little, but Quotation marks are the first thing to look for. Also there is no count it is one long boomDoom beat there is no break thus no pattern.

Gotcha, think I'm understanding it a bit more

Where is that Stannis quote from? I don't see quotation marks or the correct seperation form it reads more like "Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn. It's one long pattern. Stannis is used 3 times but it's in like the 9th position of a pattern. 3 is three. Plus if Stannis getting killed you will see one pattern "Stannis! Stannis! Stannis!" That's it or maybe a descriptive pattern break. It is a major kill just like the Joffery though not a POV was a major kill and if you look up the Joffery pattern has been found by TreeHugger. It will be a pattern like that, Martin reserves those for the stars and major events.

The quote is from adwd chapter 46 A Ghost in Winterfell (p 614-15 kindle). I think I'll need to reread your OP cuz I definitely missed that you needed quotations :P

No! No! Hells No! This has nothing to do with Bloodraven and trying to figure out what the bird means. This is all about Patterns and codes. Is not limited to the raven, please read the OP and you will understand. This Martin and his use of a specific linear code of 3. I don't change the meanings of the words, I don't try and figure out what Bloodraven is doing. If a word means this or that. The code is the code, and the code works.

Please take a moment to read the OP you may find it intresting.

Gotcha, think I'm understanding it a bit more

The quote is from adwd chapter 46 A Ghost in Winterfell (p 614-15 kindle). I think I'll need to reread your OP cuz I definitely missed that you needed quotations :P

It's constantly under revision the punctuation was added today.

No! No! Hells No! This has nothing to do with Bloodraven and trying to figure out what the bird means. This is all about Patterns and codes. Is not limited to the raven, please read the OP and you will understand. This Martin and his use of a specific linear code of 3. I don't change the meanings of the words, I don't try and figure out what Bloodraven is doing. If a word means this or that. The code is the code, and the code works.

Please take a moment to read the OP you may find it intresting.

Thanks, OP! Sometimes people tend to post on both the forums, that's why I asked.

"Mikken," Jeyne said.

what about?

"Yet."

or this?

and last this?

I would be more than happy to break that down for you though I still need to read the sample chapters. The first quote though lacks information, there is pattern but I don't know what is around it.

I can do the other three pretty easily but until I hear from a Mod about it being ok to do that and talk about WoW. I won't. You can message me and I will break it down there. But not public until I know for sure it is ok.

Thanks, OP! Sometimes people tend to post on both the forums, that's why I asked.

No it's totally cool, don't even worry about it. I don't post there and they are not related. But I think it would be great if you read the OP, it may shock you. It's long but some people like it.

No it's totally cool, don't even worry about it. I don't post there and they are not related. But I think it would be great if you read the OP, it may shock you. It's long but some people like it.

To be on the safe side, you could post your analysis in spoiler tags. That way all bases are covered.

Since you are interested in other 3 patterns:

Patchface in the chapter where Val is presented to Selyse:

"Away, away," the fool sang. "Come with me beneath the sea, away, away, away."

And another one from the chapter where Tormunds wildlings come through the wall:

"Corn," the bird said, and, "King," and, "Snow, Jon Snow, Jon Snow."

This seems similar to the Lady Tully pattern from your latest revision.

Archived