Not really a con report... but a funny thing that happened at the con...

Lucky Pierre

I'm not sure why, or how, or why, or how... but during a dinner the group of us managed to find this gem on Amazon.

It's for a cookbook entitled 'Natural Harvest'. I'll just quote a review (which are the best)...

I cannot stress how enthusiastic I am about these recipes! The light touch and gentle stroke of the wooden spoon as one caresses ingredients together results in an explosion of taste!

While many of the hip new cookbooks require expensive and hard to find ingredients, this one does not. The elixir that need not speak its name is easy to come by and it's one chore that the man of the house will finally enjoy helping with when it comes to the kitchen!

Since getting this book, I cannot quit cooking! I've never had such enthusiasm for the culinary arts. I'm not just beating around the bush saying that.

At first taste, the bouquet, texture and flavor are unmistakable. These dishes are the stuff of life! I recommend you put aside the pulled pork sandwich and those dull old hot dogs and rush to begin using this book.

Each of these recipes pairs well with sparkling water, wine (white or red) or beer (micro-brews with a robust head are best).

I prepared an entire dinner party for my family using these recipes and didn't tell them what was in the "secret sauce." After dinner, as we were all sitting around the table basking in the afterglow of a good meal (several of us were smoking cigarettes) I sprang the surprise on them! Well they just sat up erect and couldn't believe it! Sadly, everyone had to leave the party rather quickly after that.

Buy this book and start enjoying it now!

Archived