2 New Actors (Walda & Mole's Town Madame)

crazibouncer

http://winteriscoming.net/2013/09/two-more-actors-for-s4-and-a-return/#more-29649

It looks like there are two new actors joining the GoT cast.

Also, it is rumored that "Noah Taylor is indeed returning as Locke, and that the Bolton bannerman who took Jaime Lannister’s sword hand will be taking the black with the Night’s Watch in season 4. Punishment for his actions toward Jaime, perhaps?"

Thoughts?

I'm just glad Locke is back, but what really thrills me is the casting of Fat Walda. The more representation the Boltons get, the better. I hope this means Roose and Walder are going to be at Joffrey's Wedding. It would be brilliant if they looked at each other, barely holding a smile, the moment Joffrey falls dead on the floor, as if they were thinking about how they can't go to a wedding without seeing a king being killed :lol:

Confused about the Locke thing, why do they think he's joining the NW? Has he been spotted with NW cast members or is it just a leak or what?

Because I was expecting him to

encounter Brienne in her storyline, maybe at the inn where she was attacked by Biter and Rorge.

Confused about the Locke thing, why do they think he's joining the NW? Has he been spotted with NW cast members or is it just a leak or what?

Because I was expecting him to

encounter Brienne in her storyline, maybe at the inn where she was attacked by Biter and Rorge.

I'm not sure, just seems to be rumors, only time will tell what Locke's true role will be. They can be combining him into another character to do something dastardly on the wall.

Supposedly a major female character is dying in season 4 that is alive in the books, it all over the comments on Winter is Coming. So most people assume its Brienne because she has such a long boring story. I dont know maybe its all BS

No-one's been able to find a source for the quote about a major female character dying. Current thoughts are that someone took D&D's quote about some characters who are alive in the book being dead in the show and it somehow snowballed into "BRIENNE IS GONNA DIE !!1!!1".

YAY!! "Madame Molestown"

More original sexposition scenes set in the brothel (for the "perv side of the audience") instead of million other things that will likely be omitted.

Littlefinger will probably pop out there through his underground network of tunnels connecting brothels in westeros. :D

YAY!! "Madame Molestown"

More original sexposition scenes set in the brothel (for the "perv side of the audience") instead of million other things that will likely be omitted.

Littlefinger will probably pop out there through his underground network of tunnels connecting brothels in westeros. :D

They should make a sitcom called "In Comes Baelish"

YAY!! "Madame Molestown"

Oh I see. He used an underground tunnel in a brothel in Renly's camp. And he used it to it's location to Pretty Pia's bedchamber In Harrenhall. That's how he got thier so quikly afte Renly's death.

Out of all people to cast... But this means more Roose, so I can't complain.

*crosses fingers for some Roose/Walda sexposition*

On a serious not, Good news. I'm glad that moles town will be included in the Battle at Castle Black, At least I assume it will and Locke at the Wall is interesting especially since Janos and Alliser are confirmed for season 4, Adding another asshole for Jon to deal with might be a bit much.

I think Fat Walda is cast for some amazing scenes with Ramsay and Reek.

We may have Allister Thorne and Janos at Mole's Town whoring and scheming while Madame serves them entertainment.

Locke is the mystery here...could be a setup for some Stannis/Mel interactions?

ETA: I think i will stay off these forums now....Kinda getting spoiled on all these Original content....now i wont be shocked when Locke turns up at the wall.

Archived