2 New Actors (Walda & Mole's Town Madame)

crazibouncer

That would kind of be spectacularly awesome if Locke didn't have much against Jon on account of a bastard rising to Lord Commander. I love it when awful characters make friends with nice characters.

But hells yes, Fat Walda! I love her! And Fat Walda means more Roose! The Purple Wedding is going to kick all kinds of ass.

I hope they seat Roose next to Sansa during the Purple Wedding :devil:

The sheer amount of possible fantastic scenes with great characters/actors in the PW episode is mouthwatering.

Cersei, Tywin, Jaime, Tyrion, Joffrey, Varys, Sansa, Oberyn, Mace, Margaery, Olenna, possibly Roose and Walder Frey and probably a few I'm forgetting. The PW episode could easily be 2 hours long with brillaint interactions between all these amazing characters.

Great news! I'm glad Taylor is returning, his performance was pretty damn good in Season 3.

Walda is kinda surprising actually, I kinda felt she was one of those characters that would just end up cut, or maybe mentioned but never shown.

Pumped for the next season!

Supposedly a major female character is dying in season 4 that is alive in the books, it all over the comments on Winter is Coming. So most people assume its Brienne because she has such a long boring story. I dont know maybe its all BS

No D&D said a female character , not a MAJOR character.

So far they have not killed off a major character before their time, novel-wise. A couple of nonexistent novel characters, secondary characters the Tickler , Ser Amory , all of Dany's Dothraki handmaidens, a blood rider (supposedly the others are there? we just don't see them)... a few other secondary characters.

There are only two major female characters in the book who meet their demise in SoS , I thought Ygritte would not last past season 3, and I still don't know if they are going to do the from-the-south assault on Castle Black , kind of a mystery.

I can't see Shae meeting her fate until the end of season 4. ;

It could be one of Ramsay Snow's 'girls' , I noticed one of them from season 3 was brought back for season 4 and I don't know what that means.

It could be Gilly that dies, I don't know what her purpose is in the books as far we got. It could also be Myrcella, to make it a total shocker. I hope neither one dies anyway, I hate ALL the changes HBO made this far. Or maybe it's just Ygritte and we have nothing to worry about.

No D&D said a female character , not a MAJOR character.

So far they have not killed off a major character before their time, novel-wise. A couple of nonexistent novel characters, secondary characters the Tickler , Ser Amory , all of Dany's Dothraki handmaidens, a blood rider (supposedly the others are there? we just don't see them)... a few other secondary characters.

There are only two major female characters in the book who meet their demise in SoS , I thought Ygritte would not last past season 3, and I still don't know if they are going to do the from-the-south assault on Castle Black , kind of a mystery.

I can't see Shae meeting her fate until the end of season 4. ;

It could be one of Ramsay Snow's 'girls' , I noticed one of them from season 3 was brought back for season 4 and I don't know what that means.

Does anyone have the exact quote where D+D say this. I've heard the rumour before but I always thought it was just some misinterpreted comment about Shae.

Think the showrunners have cottoned on to the popularity of Roose, and Fat Walda being cast this early surely means more scenes with him.

This. Producers are definitely capitalizing on Roose's popularity. I was fairly certain that Fat Walda was either gonna be cut or that she was gonna be introduced in season 5. (Damn, I totally fancasted Rebel Wilson as Walda tho).

I am so pumped for the Purple Wedding, the possibilities and interactions for all these characters are endless.

Archived