Just starting ADWD, favorite POV's?

KalibakCruel

My favourite POVs so far are Tyrion and Jon Snow. ( im at page 307 ) . Since the winter is coming and the only Real Good side in the book is th Nights Watch who protects the realm , im really interested in the occasions going on at the Wall

Also , Tyrions POV have some interesting and new theories which may change the course of action of the whole storytelling . ( the part where Tyrion falls in the Rhoyne almost blew my mind , i was so worried about him leaving the story , honestly he is the most interesting POV in general of the books , i cant imagine how ASOIAF would be without him )

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Davis, Bran and Reek are best. Tyrion is good until he will not return to the boat. Then he gets boring.

Jon is okay.

Danaerys is very boring, except her last chapter which is the best in the entire series.

Quentyn is noodles.

Connington is cool.

• 4 weeks later...

Bran's chapters are my fav! Actually Bran has always been my favourite character of all (POV or not). I also like Jon's chapters because there's always something interesting going on around him, especially with Melisandre's presence. Reek's chapters are well-written but they really stress me out.

Archived