Dumb predictions you made that were wrong

Illyrio Mo'Parties

I seriously thought that the fact Ned wrote "legit heir" instead of "Joffrey" in Robert's testament would mean one of Robert's bastards would rule, instead of Joffrey. And that Ned would reveal Cersei's secret to the others and she would be beheaded or something. Well... someone DID get beheaded :/

Me too I thought one of the baratheon bastards would play a role in the story like Gendry or Edric storm.

That Northern Lords would recognize Jeyne Poole was not Arya Stark, and the masquerade would never have fooled them. Jaime recognized it wasn't Arya, and even in his own POV, he states he didn't pay any attention to her while he was there, but the girl seemed to be a bit too old to be Arya Stark. Plus, can we please mention that Arya and Jeyne had different colored eyes, and that Arya has the Stark family colored eyes? Did no bannermen ever visit Winterfell or ever hear her description before? Any way, I predicted that the bannermen would go to the wedding recognize it wasn't Arya, attack or go back home depending on how many bannermen they had with them, and come back to overthrow Roose and Ramsey for the sham of a wedding, and that there was no Stark in Winterfell. The closest I got to the theory was groups joining Stannis to rescue Arya Stark. :bang:

Your prediction was very reasonable and could easily have come true had it not been for Tywins death.

Why thank you. Sah dah tay!

I predicted Quentyn would put the two dragons onto his shoulders, carry them out with no problems and return to Dorne a hero.

I think that's what Quentyn predicted as well.

The one that comes to mind right now is Robert being Jon's father

Interesting. Who was his mother?

All during Feast I kept waiting for Tyrion to pop up in Dorne

Now that would have been interesting...

"As if George RR Martin would kill Ned! Pssh!"

"Nah, Oberyn will win for sure."

"Robb will escape the wedding!"

Yeah, these books are just one crushing disapointment after another, aren't they?

Archived