Loras arresting Brienne ?

That Demon Monkey

Why is he even allowed to do this?

Correct me if I'm wrong but IF she actually killed Renly (I know she didn't) she should be getting some reward from the King's Landing lot as she killed a mayor rival to Joff's throne, yet almost everyone seems perfectly fine with Loras wanting to kill her on the spot for it.

Surely some might accuse him of treason and throw his ass in jail instead? (For showing open support of the usurper Renly)

They would reward her if she had killed Renly under the king's command, or because of her loyalty to Joffrey, but she was accused of doing it for unknown reasons, so everything she did was murdering a lord, who may have knelt before the Lannisters given the time, if she hadn't. That's how they saw it, but I know Brienne is innocent.

The answers above seem to want to indicate that something good might have come from Renly staying alive for the Lannisters. Nothing could be further from the truth. They were all glad when he died.

I won't have put it past Joffrey to take action against Garlan should he have found out it was he who was wearing Renly's armour.

Because his sister is betrothed to the King which makes Loras the King's brother-by-law.

Add the last minute help from the Tyrell House that secured the battle of Blackwater bay for the Crown, and Loras can pretty much order the arrest of whomever he wants.

The answers above seem to want to indicate that something good might have come from Renly staying alive for the Lannisters.

No, it actually states something good came from Margaery being engaged to Joffrey: Loras was the King's brother in law, which means he could order the arrest of anyone he liked.

And he wanted Brienne arrested.

Archived