Amsterdam meet in November 2006

I could be wrong about this, but I believe the Bulldog only makes 40% of its capacity available online. For the rest, you have to ring or email them to find out the remaining availability.

Yay.

I'm definitely definite btw. :)

Do we get to meet the elusive Mr. Isis, then? Or will this be a solo excursion? Either way, :cheers:

I think flying is going to be the way to go for this, having considered the appeal of a 4-5 hour channel crossing ( :sick: ) and the expense of Eurostar ( :stunned: ) versus a 40-minute short hop in a plane :thumbsup:

Do we get to meet the elusive Mr. Isis, then? Or will this be a solo excursion? Either way, :cheers:

I think flying is going to be the way to go for this, having considered the appeal of a 4-5 hour channel crossing ( :sick: ) and the expense of Eurostar ( :stunned: ) versus a 40-minute short hop in a plane :thumbsup:

Did you know you can get the train + ferry in one ticket on our line and it's £50 return - takes all bloody day though, so that would be two days wasted in travelling. Yup, flying is the only way to go. Need to hunt down cheap flights...

I haven't decided whether Mr Isis deserves to go yet. :unsure:

So, are you coming or what, ztem?

leave is nothing to one as unemployed as I am. I will be there.

Hehe, I'm in exactly the same boat, Chal. My job finishes at the end of October, so that's pretty much perfectly primed for me to take as much time in Amsterdam as I like/can afford :)

Archived