Amsterdam meet in November 2006

Great to hear CD, Ran etc. :)

I'll be around. Should be there Thursday to Monday. I don't mind what type of room I sleep in, although i'm thinking we could get one or two appartments with kitchenettes, so we could eat in some nights if we wish. That worked out well in Dublin. But I don't really mind either way.

It's kind of hard for me to plan that far in advance.

But who am I kidding? I always weaken anyway. :P Put me down. And I'll take whatever room is cheaping.

Wert: nocturnal habits? Depends. Do you mean sleeping? We try to do that during the day. Our nocturnal habits mostly involve drinking. ;) Our sleeping habits are a different story... whether they're anything to worry about is pretty much dependent on a number of factors. :P

Sub - no BwB gathering would be complete without a meet-virgin or two. Or ten, preferably. Getting to know new folk is one of the best things about these meets. :)

Sleep during day, drink during night, check. :cheers:
It's actually not that difficult a concept, really :)

Everyone tends to get used to it quite fast.

We'll correct you if you make any mistakes or anything.

:P

oh yes, and :cheers:

If you don't mind a meet-virgin coming along I would be very interested. As for a room, which ever option is cheapest please, I would guess shared bunks.

Yes, n00bs are always welcome. Just watch out for the Jawa Polish girl

Mo, you need to check Pad's LJ to see the love you're getting right now

At this stage I don't think I'll be making this meeting for all sorts of reasons revolving around holiday allowance and finances. I'll see. Would love to make it

Dunhallym: n00bs welcome. ;) Also, even if you haven't signed up to the White Book on the BwB website (plug, plug :P), the BwB is an open fan group - we consider anyone who's a fan to be a member. :)

So you more than fit the conditions. (Drinking too much is not actually a condition. ;))

Archived