Which Tyrell Will Die ?

redtree

Almost all big families have suffered lost, Tyrells hasn't. Which one(s) do you think will die ?

My Rank, from Most likely to die to Most likely to live

1.Marg :Largely depends on the Trial, if Varys & LF meddle then she might not survive

2.Garlan :Probably will perish in an upcoming battle. Against Tarly, perhaps ?

3.Loras :I agree with many who thinks he isn't injured as bad as Aurane said so 50/50

4.Willas :If Ironborn attack Highgarden and they win then he's a toast

5.QOT:Anyone who is smart enough to know she's the Tyrell's brain will try to remove her

6.Mace: Not a very good player so removing him won't be too much of use. Not a war commander who fights at vanguard either so little chance to die at war

7.Alerie:Ehh, not much mentioned. So i think she'll lives

What's your rank ?

Ollena and Marg will probably die.

With Ollena gone the house has no real brains, and with Marg gone they have no ties to the throne so that leaves Mace to declare war on the Lannisters or whatever other political blunders that might occur once he doesn't have his mother pulling his strings.

Garian is not notable, his death does nothing, same to Loras and the others really.

Depends on whether you agree with the Loras thing, but I probably lean towards the Loras cover up angle myself.

Who knows how the Marg thing will play out.

My personal favourite for a Tyrell death would be Olenna, but from old age.

The reason the Tyrell's don't die as much as say the Starks is that they are very cautious in comparison. That's no bad thing in my opinion. They don't stick their heads over the parapet, so they don't get an arrow in the eyeball.

based on their absence from the show and the showrunners knowing the ending of ASOIAF.. garlan and willas are either soon dead or just not important enough to show up on page again

i could see margary at about 60/40 she dies and mace about the same...most of them will prob. die i imagine...unless they jump on team aegon and that goes swimmingly

based on their absence from the show and the showrunners knowing the ending of ASOIAF.. garlan and willas are either soon dead or just not important enough to show up on page again

i could see margary at about 60/40 she dies and mace about the same...most of them will prob. die i imagine...unless they jump on team aegon and that goes swimmingly

I wouldn't really try to draw a conclusion based on the show, they've cutted a lot of important chatacters.

I think both Mace and Garlan have a strong chance of dying in TWOW. Both in battle against fAegon or Euron. Mace thinks of himself as a competent commander, and he may lead an army against Aegon, in which I don't see him besting Jon Connington(or possibly Randyll). That's assuming Margaery's trial goes well. If it doesn't, I'm not so sure he'd be eager to fight for Tommen.

i believe one of them needs to die to trigger something, so in my mind is not so much who dies, more who is responsible or will be blamed and what are the consequences for Highgardens loyalties, political course, revenge plots etc that then contribute to the bigger picture. Say a Lannister kills one of the Tyrells, doesn't matter which one, consequences will be close to the same. Also, since I like QoT, ist probably going to be her...

If Marg dies then I don't see it being because she loses her trial. Someone in Dance mentions that there is only the testimony of the now insane Blue Bard against her, and that no-one would put much into that confession given his mental state (Paraphrasing there and I think it was Kevan when visiting Cersei?) Anyway, if she dies it could be as a result of winning her trial. Cersei may go crazy(crazier) and order her killed. Or she may be killed in retaliation for Kevan's death. An eye for an eye you know. Either way, her and Mace are in a sticky situation in KL. (I think they have an army? But even if they do, there army doesn't move around with them)

Willas and Olenna are fine and dandy until Euron arrives, so I wont panic for them until he shows up.

Loras...hmm, tricky. I think he has actually been injured, though not severely. I do think it would be fitting if he was disfigured now however. As Jamie losing his hand humbled him somewhat, Loras losing his looks could humble him too. And Dragonstone is pretty safe for now so I wont worry for him yet either.

So overall I have Mace and Marg at the top of my list (for now)

i believe one of them needs to die to trigger something

I feel you there. No doubt they're on to something but I'm still waiting for that big explosion of badassery from the Tyrells which I hope we will get when they (hopefully) turn against the Lannisters (and soon!).

As for the OP: QoT, Loras, I think. and Marg too, 'cause god if she gets married one more time..

I'd like to see Garlan and Willas safe, if not entirely sound in the end.

Archived