Which Tyrell Will Die ?

redtree

Possibly it will go down this way:

Garlan is Margaery's champion and dies defending her

Margaery dies at the hand of the High Septon

Mace attacks and is killed in battle. Perhaps the whole Tyrell army is slaughtered.

I think the QOTs will react quickly and flee to a prearrangd safe place. after all, she knows her family well.

I certainly hope it doesn't go down lke this. I really like Margaery, principally because of the show, one of the few places where the show tops the books.show

Near four thousand men had burned that day, among them King Mern of the Reach.

During Aegon's Conquest, combined force of Reach men and Westermen marched against Aegon. The fields had burned with King Mern Gardener and all his sons killed in battle. King Loren was captured, and later released. I think a combined Lannister-Tyrell host will meet Dany and Tyrion in battle with Mace Tyrell leading the Reach men and Jaime Lannister leading the Westermen. Mace Tyrell and his son Garlan will die in battle in a parallel to King Mern and his sons.

I think Olenna will die as well when it is revealed that she poisoned Joffrey, likely to save Sansa's life, and Cersei has her executed.

Excluding the issue of Loras' alleged injuries ...

I agree with the poster above:

Lazy Leo has no idea that pate, whom he likes to taunt and abuse, is really Jaqen / the Alchemist. It is not that Jaqen would be so ill-disciplined kill him for spite, but at some point Leo will try bullying Pate, only this "Pate" will have no lack of confidence or wit, and in anger Leo will try to one-up the rivalry to something lethal, and lose. There's also the chance Leo will be bumped off to kep him silent or something. Valar morghulis.

Either that or he will underestimate or betray Sam The Slayer. Bad move.

And let's face it, there is also Alleras around, who despite his / her calm demeanour, is still a child of Oberyn and you know how Tyrells and Martells do not get along.

So basically, Lazy Leo is a dead man walking.

Near four thousand men had burned that day, among them King Mern of the Reach.

During Aegon's Conquest, combined force of Reach men and Westermen marched against Aegon. The fields had burned with King Mern Gardener and all his sons killed in battle. King Loren was captured, and later released. I think a combined Lannister-Tyrell host will meet Dany and Tyrion in battle with Mace Tyrell leading the Reach men and Jaime Lannister leading the Westermen. Mace Tyrell and his son Garlan will die in battle in a parallel to King Mern and his sons.

I think Olenna will die as well when it is revealed that she poisoned Joffrey, likely to save Sansa's life, and Cersei has her executed.

The parallel exists there, I see that, but will the history "strictly" repeat itself? Is that necessary?

Archived