Lynesse Hightower?

Light a wight tonight

When he couldn't afford it, she left. So What. People have left their spouses for both less and more. Jorah had all the power in the relationship. It was his prerogative to sell the poachers and he did. He was punished for it. I seriously doubt it is the same thing as your comparison to a Mercedes-Benz.

No, the comparison's good. He did all in his power to try and keep her satisfied, even going as far as doing illegal things. And when he was exiled, he risked his life as a sellsword to provide for her, and yet that wasn't enough for her appetite for wealth.

He was wanted in their homeland. He had nothing. They were most definitely poor. Living from place to place on the courtesy of others. She set out to make it on her own by using what she had if it is her beauty like I said so what. She got what she wanted.

Jorah married her because she was pretty so what. He wants to F*ck Daenerys too. I doubt he would be so obsessive if she wasn't pretty.

So Jorah is pretty shallow. At least Lynesse is getting something out of it.

As I said, he did all in his power to try and keep her happy, including risking his lordship (which he lost) and risking his life as a sellsword. He made mistakes along the way, big ones, but the guy did more to try and keep his wife happy than 99% of husbands, and what did he get in return? Nothing. She abandoned him for someone with deeper pockets.

Women who live their lives leeching off men's wealth and then moving as if it were normal on are just that, whores.

No, the comparison's good. He did all in his power to try and keep her satisfied, even going as far as doing illegal things. And when he was exiled, he risked his life as a sellsword to provide for her, and yet that wasn't enough for her appetite for wealth.

As I said, he did all in his power to try and keep her happy, including risking his lordship (which he lost) and risking his life as a sellsword. He made mistakes along the way, big ones, but the guy did more to try and keep his wife happy than 99% of husbands, and what did he get in return? Nothing. She abandoned him for someone with deeper pockets.

Women who live their lives leeching off men's wealth and then moving as if it were normal on are just that, whores.

Amen.

Yet. It all comes down to Jorah's decisions and not Lynesse that put them in the situation. Which just shows you who has power in the relationship. You keep acting like she made him do illegal things. She didn't. Now, that he has to pay the piper it is all her fault and not his.

He realized what he was doing was wrong but he did it anyway. She didn't lose anything. He lost it through his own actions. It's always the woman's fault when men do things. Never the man who was probably much older and should have said No and truly had all the power. He got sex when he made her happy that was probably all he really wanted from her. He does the same thing with Dany who he was betraying until he "fell" for her and decided to hitch his coattails on to something better.

Since in this world that is the only way a woman gets anything, i'm pretty sure she is doing just fine. I mean technically you can say that about every woman especially the noblewoman. They go from their father's wealth to their husband's wealth. The only way they can get their own is probably never unless they inherit it themselves. So they are all whores too.

Lynesse decided to take her own life into her hands when she realized that she didn't want what Jorah was trying to give her and she wanted better than him. This is also a man who has her life in his hands and she will always be subservient to him so when something better came along she took it. Amen. Haha

Since in this world that is the only way a woman gets anything, i'm pretty sure she is doing just fine. I mean technically you can say that about every woman especially the noblewoman. They go from their father's wealth to their husband's wealth. The only way they can get their own is probably never unless they inherit it themselves. So they are all whores too.

Lynesse decided to take her own life into her hands when she realized that she didn't want what Jorah was trying to give her and she wanted better than him. This is also a man who has her life in his hands and she will always be subservient to him so when something better came along she took it. Amen. Haha

Oh, because you think she had no influence on Jorah, who was 100% responsible for all his mistakes, but is now a powerful and influential woman as "chief" concubine to that merchant, is that correct? How exactly is a wealthy guy who keeps more than one concubine more likely to respect and listen to them than a man who's married to and faithful to one woman? :lol:

And no, I did not imply that "all married women are whores", I don't even see how you got that. In fact, the vast majority of married women are great people who contribute enormously to their marriage and family. Lynesse did not contribute, she demanded more and more and more while driving her husband to bankruptcy, exile and ultimately abandoned him when she had no more money to extract from the poor sod.

Archived