The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister?

Heir to His House

OP gets extra points for adding the question mark at the end of the subject title. What wit? What wisdom? :D

Really, the most interesting thing about the book is the cover art, which instead of featuring Peter Dinklage as Tyrion has an illustration depicting Tyrion with very pale, almost whitish hair...which, granted, is how his hair is supposed to look going off the books, but it's a big departure from Marc Simonetti and other illustrators' renditions of Tyrion for the calendars and such, which usually show Tyrionas having more distinctly blonde hair.

Also ADWD comes out October 29th in paperback in the US. Let the speculation on the preview chapter begin......

Sansa chapter!!!!! (Except it totally won't be. Le sigh.)

OP gets extra points for adding the question mark at the end of the subject title. What wit? What wisdom? :D

Really, the most interesting thing about the book is the cover art, which instead of featuring Peter Dinklage as Tyrion has an illustration depicting Tyrion with very pale, almost whitish hair...which, granted, is how his hair is supposed to look going off the books, but it's a big departure from Marc Simonetti and other illustrators' renditions of Tyrion for the calendars and such, which usually show Tyrionas having more distinctly blonde hair.

Sansa chapter!!!!! (Except it totally won't be. Le sigh.)

It certainly wouldnt be the controversial Sansa chapter.

What about Cersei?

Or Arya?

The chapter will be Aeron's. But I guess beggars can't be choosers, amirite?

Is that confirmed? I dunno why GRRM would choose the Aeron chapter for inclusion as a preview chapter, given that he's alluded to how messed-up and disturbing the Aeron chapter was.

Is that confirmed? I dunno why GRRM would choose the Aeron chapter for inclusion as a preview chapter, given that he's alluded to how messed-up and disturbing the Aeron chapter was.

No, I'm just guessing because of that reading thing. Maybe he really, really wanted to read that chapter but the audience left him down

No, I'm just guessing because of that reading thing. Maybe he really, really wanted to read that chapter but the audience left him down

:D I can only imagine how that went down.

GRRM: So I can read you a chapter about Aeron with some really disturbing, depraved, sadistic stuff in it, or a chapter about Arianne. What's it going to be?

Audience: Arianne.

GRRM: Really? Because I'm telling you, the Aeron chapter has some seriously twisted, dark, horrifying...

GRRM: ...nightmarish, lurid, soul-crushing...

Audience: Arianne. ARIANNE!

GRRM: Ugh, fine. *under his breath* I'll save Aeron for the preview chapter, then.

he needs to quit writing anything other than winds of winter

This Tyrion Lannister book--which is really more of a booklet, from the sounds of it--sounds less like it was the product of "writing" and more like it was done using a search engine to select quotes.

:D I can only imagine how that went down.

GRRM: So I can read you a chapter about Aeron with some really disturbing, depraved, sadistic stuff in it, or a chapter about Arianne. What's it going to be?

GRRM: Really? Because I'm telling you, the Aeron chapter has some seriously twisted, dark, horrifying...

GRRM: ...nightmarish, lurid, soul-crushing...

Audience: Arianne. ARIANNE!

GRRM: Ugh, fine. *under his breath* I'll save Aeron for the preview chapter, then.

This Tyrion Lannister book--which is really more of a booklet, from the sounds of it--sounds less like it was the product of "writing" and more like it was done using a search engine to select quotes.

:lmao:

I can imagine George saying, "fine, now there won't be Aeron for nobody in the Winds of Winter, since y'all love Arianne so much!"

Archived