The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister?

Heir to His House

Honestly why would anyone buy this?

ikr.

I mean if you're already a fan of Tyrion you've read the damn books, you know the quotes.

And if you aren't a fan, then what a weird gift to give someone, a book of out of context quotes by a random fictional dwarf from a fantasy series.

ikr.

I mean if you're already a fan of Tyrion you've read the damn books, you know the quotes.

And if you aren't a fan, then what a weird gift to give someone, a book of out of context quotes by a random fictional dwarf from a fantasy series.

I think mostly show watchers are going to buy, Tyrion has a very large fan base on the show.

he needs to quit writing anything other than winds of winter

I will make the obligatory "GEORGE RR MARTIN IS NOT YOUR BITCH!" Comment, yada yada yada......

......while agreeing wholeheartedly with you. Freight train TV show behind you means chill out on any more side projection, please George?

It certainly wouldnt be the controversial Sansa chapter.

What about Cersei?

Or Arya?

It will probably be the Theon one or the Arriane one that have already been released in full online. To think we will actually get something new is too much for me to fathom.

What's the purpose of this? Milking more money?

He's probably as rich as he had dreamed of being. Just write the damn books, make half of the world happy after they've read ADoS, then write whatever the heck you want to - his core fans will read those shenanigans, and thank him for them. This way, both his core fans AND ASoIaF fans throw hates at him.

:D I can only imagine how that went down.

GRRM: So I can read you a chapter about Aeron with some really disturbing, depraved, sadistic stuff in it, or a chapter about Arianne. What's it going to be?

Audience: Arianne.

GRRM: Really? Because I'm telling you, the Aeron chapter has some seriously twisted, dark, horrifying...

Audience: Arianne.

GRRM: ...nightmarish, lurid, soul-crushing...

Audience: Arianne. ARIANNE!

GRRM: Ugh, fine. *under his breath* I'll save Aeron for the preview chapter, then.

:lmao: I can imagine George saying, "fine, now there won't be Aeron for nobody in the Winds of Winter, since y'all love Arianne so much!"

I won't complain if that's the case, I do love Arianne, and find Aeron to be the most boring POV, the only positive thing i can think about him, is that he only has 2 chapters so far... :leaving:

Honestly why would anyone buy this?

Show only fans, you may be surprise about Tyrion's popularity outside this forum

Yea or a spoiler quote like Tyrion talking about Aegon or something.

Won't happen, Tyrion is completely witless in ADWD :laugh:

• 2 months later...

By the way, I picked up the book today and read the section on religion. For what it's worth not only is the book a rather obvious merchandising effort, whoever compiled this has missed Tyrion's best quote on...religion

" Give me priests who are fat and corrupt and cynical,(...) the sort who like to sit on soft satin cushions, nibble sweetmeats, and diddle little boys. It's the ones who believe in gods who make the trouble. (Tyrion)”

Disappointing, overall.

Archived