HBO's "Westworld" [Spoilers!]

AncalagonTheBlack

Yes we know he exist, Stubbs (played by Hemsworth) said that ''this guy can do has he likes'' inside the park, while looking at camera footage in episode 2. And if you go by what Logan said, you have to be pretty super rich to go there as it's 40k a day.

I feel like you guys are trying to hard to find twist that may not be there. The show/story is good enough without having to put stupid twist everywhere. Bernard is human. Logan and William are not in the past. MiB could potentially be a super rich dude who just spent too much time inside the park for his won good(sanity?), and he might be someone from the company (from the board). He could also be Arnorld for all we know. But a host ? Don't see it.

2 minutes ago, The Unborn said:

I feel like you guys are trying to hard to find twist that may not be there. The show/story is good enough without having to put stupid twist everywhere. Bernard is human. Logan and William are not in the past. MiB could potentially be a super rich dude, and he might be someone from the company (from the board). He could also be Arnorld for all we know. But a host ? Don't see it.

I definitely think at least one of the employees will end up being a host. Don't think it really qualifies as a "stupid twist" cause it seems so likely to me. 

Well it's been said that they rotate every 2-3 months. Of course we haven't seen it so it's up to what you believe so far. The show is showing multiple scene where the techs act like humans for them not to be (Ford being pissed at the guy covering the host as he's working on him, for exemple).

Archived