London Visit 2.0 1 April - 10 April with a BWB meet up on 9 April.

I'm aiming to get there around 6.30 pm.

Most of those coming tonight have not met each other before so it might be a good idea to exchange phone numbers or let people know what you will be wearing. Typically BWBers tend to gravitate together and are easily recognisable but we have on occasion lost people that could not find us and we had no means to contact them.

Please shoot me a PM if you'd like to get my phone number. See you guys tonight.

I'll also be coming down from Cambridge, but should be able to leave work a bit earlier (unless someone inconsiderately schedules a meeting late on Wednesday afternoon, which isn't impossible) to get the 4:45 or 5:15 train down so I should probably be there about 6-6:30ish.

It looks like I might be there earlier than I thought. Maybe we could meet at the cambridge train station?

Apologies for not posting earlier and not making it, spent most of yesterday tracking down my luggage ( which failed to arrive with my flight). Safe to say, not the best couple of days for me. I should really pack spare clothing in my carry on.

Hope you folk had fun.

Moutain Goat,

Yeah, not the best start really. Making two trips to heathrow in one day was not fun. But at least I managed to get my hands on it today. Mexal ( another boarder here) and I will be getting together ( not sure where though) probably on the 3rd or 4th of May, if anyone wants to join us, give us a shout.

Archived