Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lockjaw of House Boltagon

Your asoiaf one-night fling

It's not like he goes claiming that for everybody...

True, but those that he has will probably thank me and everyone else will join in once it get's back to Cersei's ears he can no longer say it...her fury will be beautiful for all those wishing her ill will. I maintain I am a selfless humanitarian. ^_^ It's not like I picked Oberyn for his penchant of blondes which could probably include having Jaime on the side.

Dany or Arianne both are smoking especially Dany(lol) but prolly Arianne cuz she got more expeirience and she is into freaky Dornish stuff. Plus I would feel less shame sleeping with her then I would with Dany

Taena of Myr

She is an extremely beautiful and shapely woman with black hair and large, dark eyes.[2] Sansa Stark considers her a sultry black-eyed beauty.[3] Ser Jaime Lannister cannot help but notice the way she moves her hips as she walks, he thinks her every step is a seduction

Arianne, maybe.

Or could I just say TV Doreah or TV Margaery?

I dont think any of those girls are into subbitches, good luck tho ofc, Im rooting for you!

I dont think any of those girls are into subbitches, good luck tho ofc, Im rooting for you!

And Ashara Dayne wouldn't look twice at a "Jersey boy" but definitely don't give up! I'll be your wingman if you need one.

And Ashara Dayne wouldn't look twice at a "Jersey boy" but definitely don't give up! I'll be your wingman if you need one.

You know nothing of jersey boys, brah. I dont even need a wingman, thanks for the lovely offer though, I love you back.