Euro-Meeting this year?

Alytha

Hey guys,
Is anybody up for a meeting in continental Europe this winter? I think it's been quite some time since we had one. The last I remember was 2009...

I'd propose either the week before or after Christmas, in one of the following cities: Amsterdam, Brussels, Luxembourg, Munich, Vienna, Prague...(or any other city anyone would like to propose)

Anybody up for something like this?

Good idea! :)

The last one was in December 2009 in Nuremberg. Lots of snow and the Christkindlemarkt! :D

I've only got time between the years (between Christmas and New Year) because I sadly only have 2 days of vacation left at this point. I could probably manage the weekend before Christmas, though.

Going to a foreign city would be cool, too. I'd go with Amsterdam, Brussels and Luxembourg, because they are closest to home and so probably cheapest for me to get to.

Although Munich and Vienna would be nice, too. Not sure about Prague, though, because of language issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I'm looking at a map of Europe to try to figure out the middle point between all of us...except for Eyelesbarrow, I guess we could all get to Cologne quite quickly?

If Adz would have us? ;)

Hmm, I'm looking at a map of Europe to try to figure out the middle point between all of us...except for Eyelesbarrow, I guess we could all get to Cologne quite quickly?

If Adz would have us? ;)

Sure, I'd be delighted to have you! :)

But I have to say that I can't offer rooms or beds because I only have a one room flat... :(

Ok, so now we know where, let's decide on the when...

Before or after Christmas?

BTW, Adz, do you know of any place that has nice, clean holiday appartments in Cologne?

Ok, so now we know where, let's decide on the when...

Before or after Christmas?

BTW, Adz, do you know of any place that has nice, clean holiday appartments in Cologne?

I could make the weekend right before Christmas or any time after Christmas.

Don't know of any flats but I can keep my eyes open and look around. :)

Archived