Euro-Meeting this year?

Alytha

• 1 month later...

I believe we're staying in or around Leuven, but we'll be travelling into Brussels and possibly Antwerp to do the usual touristy stuff, along with meeting up with some friends. If anyone lives close by and fancies doing something give us a shout - so long as tattooed people with mohawks (the latter not being me, unfortunately!) are welcome, we'll be keen :P

I'll be in Belgium in February with my boyfriend, staying with a couple of other board members, so if anyone's around I'm keen to meet up :) I'll be there from the 10th-14th, so only a short visit!

:O So you have managed to plan this trip now? That sounds excellent, have fun and do say hi to LMS and AllMenMustRhyme from me (and Winter's Lady, if she is coming too?)! :cheers:

___

Nobody interested in visiting Slo? Thought so. :P

:O So you have managed to plan this trip now? That sounds excellent, have fun and do say hi to LMS and AllMenMustRhyme from me (and Winter's Lady, if she is coming too?)! :cheers:

___

Nobody interested in visiting Slo? Thought so. :P

I did put it on Facebook :p I'm not aware of anyone else having plans to meet up - will you be free to come over? :)

I did put it on Facebook :P I'm not aware of anyone else having plans to meet up - will you be free to come over? :)

Whoops, seems I missed that post. :blushing:

If everything goes right, I will be writing the last exam for this semester on 10th February, but then I am going to completely another place on the 16th (for study-related purposes), could be hard to squeeze it in between, only now that you mentioned it, I am tempted!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived