Board Issues 3

Datepalm

LOL, glad I checked in here and see that the quote function isn't... functioning. I tried to look through a couple threads this morning, thought you had all gone nuts or I was going cross-eyed or something. Impossible to make sense out of posts that are quoting, then commenting, then quoting again.

Perhaps, until the quote function is working again, put the word QUOTE in front of the part you're quoting, then your comments in a new paragraph?

LOL, glad I checked in here and see that the quote function isn't... functioning. I tried to look through a couple threads this morning, thought you had all gone nuts or I was going cross-eyed or something. Impossible to make sense out of posts that are quoting, then commenting, then quoting again.

Perhaps, until the quote function is working again, put the word QUOTE in front of the part you're quoting, then your comments in a new paragraph?

I just did that but it still looks weird in my post about Lady's return...

Yea, I had reseted the browser this morning to stop annoying pop-up ads, and then I came here and was like WTF has it done that?!

Reading conversations with quotes, particularly with fragmentized quotes, is truly a treat. :blink:

Yea, I had reseted the browser this morning to stop annoying pop-up ads, and then I came here and was like WTF has it done that?!

Reading conversations with quotes, particularly with fragmentized quotes, is truly a treat. :blink:

So, just quoting to check.. But everything seems to be fine here, so it doesn't seem to be a forum wide thing.. Perhaps it's browser specific?

Is anyone else having trouble editing their member title? I've been trying a few times throughout the day and keep getting the same error. I didn't change anything else on the profile.

One of the fields you filled in requires values in a specific format, but the value you supplied did not meet this format ('Website URL').

I was trying to change it to Vamos Chilenos! I tried it without the exclamation mark to see if that was the problem but I got the same error.

^^Yeah, me too. It also appeared in the middle of the text I was writing before posting.

ETA: Well, now I'm having more troubles with that code while surfing the site. It blocks completely certain pages, and just now it didn;t let me log in. It doesn't appear all the time, though.

Is there something we can do to avoid this happening?

I've been having this problem today and yesterday:

http://i.imgur.com/Gbkg2dt.png

Just reporting!

I have been getting the same warning text randomly throughout the day as well. Also lost the site a couple times and been faced with Cloudflare messages.

I've had a combiniation of this. Cloudflare message said "please copy this and send it to your host" but there was no message to copy... unfortunately, I didn't make a screenshot.

There's some sort of weird router outage upstream from the datacenter, fyi, so there's going to be a couple sporadic connectivity issues that we can't control until the folks responsible can corral their rogue router. The practical upshot is that one of the CloudFlare pools (but only one) cannot currently reach us; if you happen to hit that one, it'll say it can't get to us.

Nothing I can do on that one. A reload will probably bounce you to a different CloudFlare pool and get you through, though.

Archived