Board Issues 3

Datepalm

Okay, I guess that is IPB's official software having the issue. In the interim, try logging in to the site via asoiaf.westeros.org in Safari, and feel free to use the Mobile skin (linked at the bottom) in the interim. Hopefully that will work.

Board has logged me out without warning twice within the last hour or so. Mobile skin, Firefox; worried it might have been some workplace internet thing but no other site is affected so who knows? If it's still happening when I get home that will be confirmation, at least...

Sorry, that's me trying to solve the problem. The cookie prefix has been changed and blanked and various other things, and each time I do that you get logged out. I'm done messing with that now, as none of it seems to help.

Yep. Same here. Trouble logging in. It helped to log in and purposly use an incorrect password. That got me to a "did you forget your password screen. Then, two or three attempts to get in and voila!

yeah i was getting logged out randomly today.

Ive also used the quote system lots on an op draft and i swear it has some serious bugs.

Spent lots of time trying to get it to do what i wanted, kept pulling in text to the quote that i didnt tell it to and a bunch of other things. I even tried writing out 'quote' the old way and still there's randomness.

I had a few problems logging in too, it works if I type in password and username a two or three times though. Earlier it would not allow me to log in anonymously, but I could log in publically.

Just confirming this. It does seem to be more lenient towards public log ins and shuns anonymous log ins.

Archived