Secret Santa VIII--Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

For the past 7 years, we have had a Christmas gift exchange. I would like us to have one again this year and am willing to coordinate it.

Once again, we will have a $40US value of the gift.

1) If you would like to sign up, just post in this thread and fill out the questionnaire. (you can PM/e-mail this if you prefer)

2) PM or e-mail me your real name and address

3) I will PM you your person and their information
4) Read your person's questionnaire and buy them a gift you think they would like
5) Ship your gift so it will arrive before December 24th
6) Post in this thread when you get your gift (I like to keep track); try and guess who it is from
7) Have a good time getting to know more about people here

I have to say this, as it has happened several times:

PLEASE, PLEASE, only sign up if you are sure you can participate.

Signups will be from now until the first week of November, so you have a month or so to decide!

For people who want to see how last year's turned out, here is the link: link

The Santas

Lany

Catelyn Stoneheart

Kobayashi Maru

DreamSongs

Zar

KiDisater

Expecto Patronum

the Maid of Woodlynne

TC

Gillio

Eryon

Baitac

Lord_Tyrion

Odendisa

Adz

Lily Valley

Honeyed Chicken

Fragile Bird

Robin of House Hill

Atropis the Elf

Lady Olena

Prince Mountain Goat

Mlle Zabzy

Alytha

Anubiel

Arya Kiddin'

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18?
Are you willing to ship internationally?

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) :
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc):
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like):
Favorite animal:
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):
Favorite Color :
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like:
Do you collect anything?
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need?
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite:

a. Color?
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock.
c. Type of munchie?
d. Puzzle to do?

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

4. What type of hobbies do you have?

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why?

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

10. Favorite Christmas music

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom?
b: kitchen?
c. living room?

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

Anything else your SS should know about you?

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? Yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): yes :P
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : yes
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't do a lot of scents
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, sewing cooking, costuming, karate, gardening
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal mysteries,
Favorite animal: cat (it's really a dragon, but the husband won't let me keep one...they poop too much)
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): romantic comedy, super heroes
Favorite Color : Jewel tones
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: classic rock
Do you collect anything? hats, I love hats :)
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? not really, but I love surprises
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I want to design an "Office Goth" clothing line :P

Questionnaire 2

a. Color?
b. Type of candy? Aything chocolate...pecans and cashews in it rock.
c. Type of munchie? Spicy chips
d. Puzzle to do? I like puzzle games on the computer

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Gardening, karate, reasing, sewing

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Victorian (in design), FUN (in execution)

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? immediate in Jammies

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Scrooged, it's fun and a bit irreverant

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Non-religious

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

b. it is close to what we have

10. Favorite Christmas music I love all Christmas music

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.
a, but I like it that way

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.well, I AM that flamoyant

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

a. bedroom? green, trees, natural
b: kitchen? soft peach and browns
c. living room? orangey-beige, faux paint (sponged)

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc traditional, with medieval and ren type decorations

Anything else your SS should know about you? I do have an amazon wish list, but 90% of the things on it are my son's :lol: (Anything Godzilla or Dinosaur is his) I am also a Martell fan (and as such a secret Targ)

Lany, Thank you for hosting again!

Anyone that wants to be on my Yule card list, please PM me!

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18?Yes
Are you willing to ship internationally?Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc):Dine in
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Not a candy eater. Diabetic :)
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Natural scents. I don't wear perfume, but I love lotions and bath gels.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Always willing to try something new.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Urban fantasy of the Charles de Lint type, not of the Stephanie Meyers type.
Favorite animal: Dogs
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Not much of a movie watcher.
Favorite Color : Green
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Surprise me. As long as it isn't death metal.
Do you collect anything? Not sure this year :D
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? The UNOFFICIAL Ice and Fire Cookbook
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you:
I like Betty Boop.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Forest Green
b. Type of candy? I'm diabetic and avoid candy. 70% dark chocolate OK
c. Type of munchie? How about your favorite hummus recipe?
d. Puzzle to do? I love word puzzles.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Snowmen, old World St Nicks

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Reading, cross-stitchng

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Calm

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family in the jammies.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Its a Wonderful Life. No matter how much of a small, insignificant failure that you feel you are, your life has value and affects so many others.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Yule.

10. Favorite Christmas music Olde tyme carols

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.
A red and purple hat.
13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) I love scarves!

a. bedroom? Jewel tones--emerald, amethyst, haint blue, pale pink
b: kitchen? Red, Betty Boop, black granite, stainless steel.
c. living room? Wood floors, autumn colors--red, rust, gold, orange.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc Comfy

Anything else your SS should know about you? That I think you are awesome!

YAY! Been waiting for this, really enjoyed it the last two years :)

Are you over 18? Yes.
Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes. Would prefer domestic shipping though.
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Indian, Japanese, Jamaican are my top 3.
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Chocolate is the only "candy" I really like.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Turkey baking, pies baking, cookies baking. Things baking basically.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Video games, listening to audiobooks, watching movies.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Sci-fi or Fantasy.
Favorite animal: Tarantulas remain cool.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): I like pretty much all kinds of movies, am a movie nerd of epic proportions.
Favorite Color : Green.
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Coheed & Cambria is my favorite band. Favorite genres are jazz, hip-hop and classic rock.
Do you collect anything? Not really.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Can't think of anything specific.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Nothing I can think of right now.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? GREEN.
b. Type of candy? Anything chocolate.
c. Type of munchie? Pretzels. Combine with chocolate for amazing.
d. Puzzle to do? I like logic puzzles.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Nope.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Answered in part 1

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Pine-Scented.

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Immediate family.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? A Christmas Story because it's awesome and we watch it every year as a family tradition.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka? Non-religious.

A or B both sound good. I think I'll go with B.

10. Favorite Christmas music - Ol' Blue Eyes.

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

Usually B.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. Can't think of anything.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing). Shirts - XL, Pants: 38 waist, 28 length. Shoes: 9.5 (US sizes)

a. bedroom? White walls, blue sheets.
b: kitchen? White walls, brown counters.
c. living room? White walls, brown couch.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc I have no idea :lol:

Anything else your SS should know about you? Nothing I can think of right now :)

Questionnaire 1

Are you over 18? Yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? Yes, but USA/CAD/UK Preferably, I try to use private mail services because the outgoing regular mail from my country isn't very reliable!
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian, Mediterranean
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : No candy please (trying to keep blood sugar low!)
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Pine, woodsy, or "clean smells"
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): I collect Movies that Have Won the Academy Awards for Best Picture, and coins from around the world. Also collect Christmas Ornaments for the Family Tree ("Ornaments with a Story" is a concept we've been trying to establish for a while).
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Mostly Non-Fiction (shocker!), but I have a soft spot for Medieval Fantasies (go figure).
Favorite animal: Dogs
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): If I could only have that Lannister Invitation box the Press got... *sigh*.. Cult Classics are great (I do Own Behemoth, Attack of the 50ft Woman, etc.) or Anything from Woody Allen post Vicky Christina Barcelona (inclusive).
Favorite Color : Orange and Blue

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Glamorous, Indie Rock and Roll is What I waaaaaant! :singing a song that defines his favorite genre: Erm... Folk Rock/Alternative/Indie Rock, though I listen to a lot of stuff from rising artists... I tend to be a bit finicky about my music though... if you have a good ear for Indie Rock, pitch something. One of my favorite Albums is "Adore from Smashing Pumpkins (I know that's Alternative, but I just wanted to give you an idea!)", I like Joanna Newsom and The Killers and The Delays, and There's this New Zealand Band I really like... Tame Impala. I used to like Foster The People until I read their lyrics... but their music is great and I would appreciate something like that.
Do you collect anything? Coins, Films, Curious SFW objects from around the world, Christmas Ornaments.

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? well, someone stole my Spanish copy of the Silmarillion, I have no idea who :(. *IF you stumble upon a new copy or very unused edition (I keep my books almost mint kinda neat freak. It completes a set of Books I own (I have the English edition, but that is my childhood set). I would appreciate The House Arryn shirt in Large (While I'm really a medium, the HBO Shirts fit a bit too snug, a large would be an okay size for me). Clothbound classics would make a nice gift too :shrug:

EDIT: Oh the Dunk and Egg Graphic Novel would be nice.

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Idk, maybe some of the mindset, right: so you can get an idea of the person: like retro stuff. I like the Middle Ages. Stuff from antiques in pewter or non-glossy brass, stuff you find in a old yard sale, stuff from Vintage Shops and Thrift Stores which there aren't any where I live (but not derelict stuff that looks like: A ) your dog gnawed to it or your cat decided to scratch as a hobby, B ) You poured a gallon of bleach on it and decided to wipe it off before realizing it was too late or C ) You're good to go to a KISS Concert). Have a chance in a million? I always browse through dorky stuff from the Virgin Megastore aisle by the Cashiers. If I could own a Grandfather Clock I would. I prefer many little gifts when possible, slip in a peculiar Family-Friendly ornament for the tree,
Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Orange and Blue <_<
b. Type of candy? Chocolate? (The More Cocoa in it the Better)
c. Type of munchie? Heh. Pita Chips.
d. Puzzle to do? Rubiks Cube, Scenery, famous paintings (I like puzzles, but I don't have anywhere to build one right now!)

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Yes (See above) <_<

4. What type of hobbies do you have? I read, play Tennis, play Mafia, play certain Video Games... does cooking count? I like to take pictures but I don't own professional equipment.

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Joy

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Traditional Catholic Christmas with the Advent Crown and everything in between and the second cousin's best friend can come over too... isn't it a party anyway? The more the merrier!

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Drats, what did I answer two years ago? Does Annie Hall Count? :unsure: - Miracle on 34th Street otherwise.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ - See #6.

Can I have C though, but with no black tie attire?
10. Favorite Christmas music: The Rat Pack

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. A Segway? Or something from the Sky Mall.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) - Medium in T-Shirts. L/XL in Caps/Hats/

a. bedroom? beige-ish
b: kitchen? white
c. living room? some sort of brown color that people find nice but I find impossible to describe... it looks like a coffee drink. There's also light blue, and white.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc)... eclectic? Well a lot of the furniture is modern-ish, but there is some retro stuff.

Anything else your SS should know about you? I like retro stuff. Little things that add up are more fun. Oh my mailing address is in the US, I get my international mail forwarded from there. So perishables are a no-no. I like Tech-Gadgets and stuff that makes my life easier!
I may also be travelling for the holidays. Any chance you could mail my stuff to get here before Dec. 16th would be greatly appreciated! EDIT. Consider it takes 2 Days for the mail forwarding. EDIT #2 - BTW I'm confirming I'm leaving fir the holidays. Oh and I'm very much set with House Lannister things thanks to two NYC trips and my lovely SS from 2011!.

I'm in! Will post my questionnaire(s) later. (If I'm being honest, I'll end up copy/pasting from last year :P )

ETA - Slightly modified questionnaires from last year:

Questionnaire 1
Are you over 18? yes
Are you willing to ship internationally? yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Italian, or Sushi
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : twix
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): pumpkin spice, vanilla, cotton candy
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): drinking good beer and cooking for my friends
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Chuck Palahniuk, GRRM, Stephen King, Irvine Welsh - along those lines
Favorite animal: Dog and/or Unicorn
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): dystopian sci-fi, dark thrillers, John Hughes, Kevin Smith - no chick flicks!
Favorite Color : Black (to wear)
Favorite Music Artist
/Type or a CD you would like: Gaslight Anthem, Death Cab for Cutie, U2, REM
Do you collect anything? Autographed NY Yankees memorabilia, tattoos
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Lush Snow Fairy shower gel - it's only out at Christmastime
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: please see below

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Black
b. Type of candy? Twix
c. Type of munchie? Cool Ranch Doritos
d. Puzzle to do? sudoku

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Colonial Williamsburg ornaments, but I'm a member so they come to me automatically.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? reading, TTTNE, being a beer snob

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Family!

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Huge Italian Family Christmas

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why?
It's a Wonderful Life - family tradition to watch it together on Christmas Eve
Nightmare Before Christmas - Me and my brother stay up to watch this after everyone has gone to bed

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ - Religious. I'm Catholic

Move this cabin to the heart of Central Park, include my huge extended family and my homemade eggnogg and it will be perfect!

10. Favorite Christmas music
A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector
Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas
Any Sinatra Christmas Album which incudes Adeste Fideles or It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
I also love indie rock/alternative/punk holiday stuff

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. Diamond stud earrings from Tiffany & Co. (although there's no way they'll come in under the $40 cap).

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) I'm a size 7.5 ring, if anyone is headed to Tiffany's ;P

a. bedroom? Tiffany Blue, white and chocolate brown
b: kitchen? Red
c. living room? White with chocolate brown accents

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc Mission, but with skulls everywhere \m/

I don't need any music, movies, books or PS3 games - anything mentioned is just to give you an idea of what I like.

I'm a proud Hufflepuff, but I have just about everything available with a Hufflepuff crest on it. If you're not sure, ask Lany - she knows what I have and don't have already.

I'm in!

Edited in answers

Are you over 18? Yes
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Mediterranian, Northern and Eastern European, Sushi, but I'm interested in all food traditions really, (bar insects as snacks and things other than fruit put in jelly...)
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Anything homemade, or traditional for you.
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla, Apple, Citrus, Cinnamon. Not flowery or very sweet.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Painting, reading, music, decorating, art.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Classics, sci fi, fantasy, true story... Eh anything really except romance.
Favorite animal: Cthulhu (not an animal per se but for this purpose it serves!)
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Science fiction, comedy, drama (war stories especially) For reference Das Boot is my favourite movie. I also like Kill Bill (got those) and most of Tarantinos work.
Favorite Color : green (olive, leaf, grass, lime green) with accents of white, orange, fuchsia, turqoise or aubergine.
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Alternative rock, indie, folk
Do you collect anything? Things that make me laugh. And planets.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? surprises :P And I like old used books as well as new ones.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I like sour better than sweet, food more than candy, but I like to be surprised so I shouldn't really do this questionaire! I love books, it's my #1 hobby.

I like old books. Rare editions, or simply old editions. I don't mind if they are worn as long as all pages are in them :P I like the idea that other people have read the same copy as me and that they travel over time so to speak. At the moment I am catching up with old Sci fi literature.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Green
b. Type of candy? Chocolate and anything homemade (see above)
c. Type of munchie? crackers with cheese (stilton, brie, camembert, roquefort etc) and fruits
d. Puzzle to do? nothing really, well quizzes I guess

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . Ornaments for the Christmas tree with personal touch, old ones, rare ones, strange and funny ones.

4. What type of hobbies do you have? see above

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Family

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? If I could choose - big family, but in reality it's just the immediate family.

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Nightmare before Christmas, it's a tradition and we listen to the soundtrack while preparing food together :D And Love Actually cause it's just so fuzzy and warm.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Non-religious/protestant/Yule combo

10. Favorite Christmas music Nightmare before Christmas! But also traditional hymns, and carols.

11. What is your Christmas morning like

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. I can't think of anything useful here... Maybe I am that flamboyant, heh. There are furniture that I would like, really expensive retro stuff that I don't intend to buy unless I come upon a treasure. And art.

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) I'm impossible to get clothes for.

a. bedroom? Coffee Latte/Crème and white walls and aubergine details (pillows etc). I'll be redecorating this soon and probably add turqoise.
b: kitchen? white, black, grey with lime green/lemon details.
c. living room? white, green, brown, birch, and other woods, and mostly orange details.

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc) Modern, scandinavian and eclectic, I like the forties/fifties furniture and antiques mixed with new.

Screw past me. I'm doing this from scratch.

Questionnaire 1

Are you over 18? Indeed - I'm 28
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): Vegetarian
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : Licorice
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Vanilla, but I like all kinds of scents. I love scented candles and lotions etc.
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Video and PC gaming (we have a PS3 and Wii, I love gog.com), cross stitching,painting (usually acrylic paint on canvas, but I like tryin new things), hiking, and reading of course. I love my NY Knicks and NY Rangers.
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Non-Fiction and Fantasy. I read on a Kindle so if you want to buy a hardcover book I would prefer it be more of a coffee table type book. Here is my Good Reads, but it only covers the time since I started the account there.
Favorite animal: Dogs. :love: But I really like all most animals. Fuck cockroaches. They suck.
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): Documentaries, but I don't really want to own them. However, I love Monty Python so any of their stuff would be fine.
Favorite Color : Purple.
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: None, really. I listen to all kind of music but I only don't do CDs.
Do you collect anything? Funny you should ask... I have just started a collection of beer glasses with the brand logos (have Guinness and Stella ) but that might be hard to ship.
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? Nothing in particular.
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I'm easy to please.

Questionnaire 2

a. Color? Purple.
b. Type of candy? Licorice
c. Type of munchie? Anything but chocolate.
d. Puzzle to do? I like puzzles in general, including a good old-fashioned jigsaw puzzle.

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) . No

4. What type of hobbies do you have? See above

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Cozy

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? Jammies

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? None I can think of.

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Non-Religious

10. Favorite Christmas music - The old classics

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.

Not, never, but I've been putting off getting really good hiking equipment because of how expensive it can be.

Small - Medium.

a. bedroom? Black / White / Red
b: kitchen? White mostly
c. living room? Purple and dark blue with white and birch furniture

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc - IKEA is a style, right?

Seiously, don't worry, I'l like what you get me, especially if you put some thought into it. :cheers:

Archived